Ch 4

****
After explaining everything about the project Ava sat down on her seat and waited for the latter to say something.

Aditya was very impressed by the project and he would like to invest in this project very much.

"I really like your idea..And I don't mind investing in this project..But" He paused looking at her .

"But what Mr Kapoor?" Ava asked getting confused.

"I want to personally supervise this project as it goes on. As I'm the highest invester ..I shall have the option to come to check everything whenever I want" Aditya said slightly tilting his head.

His secretary was a bit shocked!
'what's going on? Our boss was never so adamant on any of the investments he did.. so why now? '

" Okay. I don't mind you coming here often to supervise." Ava didn't think much and agreed.

After signing the deal she failed to see a dangerous glint in Aditya eyes.
You will be mine soon Ava!

"It was nice meeting with you Miss Ava" Aditya said initiating his hands for a handshake.

Ava complied and shook her hands . The moment there hands touched eachother, they felt an electric shock running through their veins

Both of them were staring at eachother's eyes intently.

Ava was really getting anxious. She wanted to get far away from him . He was making her feel different things which she didn't want to feel AT ALL!

She tried to wriggle her hands out of his hold but Aditya was not letting her go. He was tightly holding her hands it was gentle yet firm.
He felt like he was hypnotized.
He no longer wanted anything else than holding her hands like that forever.

Her hands were so small compared to his big one. He wanted to play with her long slender fingers all day long.

Ava cleared her throat and Aditya finally let her hands go.

After giving her a last glance Aditya finally left.
But he knew,
A part of his was left there with her.

******

After finalizing the deal Ava let out a deep sigh. She should not feel the things she is feeling right now.
How could she expect some one like 'Aditya Roy Kapoor' to take a liking to her.

Ava has never considered herself beautiful. She was a brown girl and doesn't really have any model like figure that guys would die for. She still remember all those bullying she has faced during her teenage years .
She has always been a nerd and people found her boring. She only had 2 friends since her childhood. Remembering those memories was really tiring.

'who would even want me?" Mumbling this to herself she slept on rest room connected to her office.

****

"Play another song bro!" A teenage girl whined sitting on the passenger seat of the car.
"No princess . I won't" Her big brother said her teasingly .

She 'hmped' and pouted.

Her parents laughed seeing their antics. The girl frowned and started looking out of the window. There she saw a big ice cream parlor and got a sudden urge to eat ice cream.

"Dada..tell brother to stop the car .. I really want to eat ice cream.." the girl said pouting.

"No sugar.. we are already late and you have eaten 3 ice creams yesterday" her father said trying to make her understand.

"No Dadda. Please just this once please"
She said showing her best puppy eyes to him.

Her father sighed and said his son to stop the car.
The moment the car stopped..the girl got out of the car and ran to the store.

"Careful princess" her brother yelled form behind.

After getting ice creams for her whole family she started getting back to their car, when suddenly she saw A big truck coming towards their car in a high speed. With in a blink she saw the truck crashing their car with her parents and brother inside.

She was shocked.. it happened so sudden that she could not even do anything.
She screamed and ran towards her parents. She wanted to get them out of their car... But what she saw was the dead body of her brother and mother.

Her father was about to take his last breath.
"Take care Sugar" saying these words her father closed his eyes leaving the crying girl..

"NO please don't leave me.. please Dadda ,Mumma , brother .. please i will not be stubborn anymore ..but please don't leave me "

She was crying hysterically.

"NO NO NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO"

****

A/N
Hey guys!
I would really appreciate if you guys will press the star button down below if you are liking my story so far. And please comment your thoughts and help me improve anything that can be improved! Love you ❤️❤️ don't be a silent reader pls!