Ch 1

Ava above ^

In a dark room an alarm was buzzing non-stop. A girl's slender hands came out of the blanket and turned of the noisy thing.
The girl sat on the bed and started stretching her arms and neck. This girl or rather woman was non other than Ava Shetty. One of the top 10 billionaires of the country. At the age of 18 she took over her family bussiness because of the tragic death of her family in an accident. Now she is 22 years old and still trying to survive.

She made her bed and freshened up . She wore a grey top and ripped jeans. She doesn't like to wear professional suffocating clothes. She has always been like that . Does what she wants! no questions asked.

Ava's Pov :-
I came out of my room to the kitchen and started making breakfast. You might be thinking why I do not have any maids to do so. It's because I like to be alone most of the times. And I don't definitely like anyone's presence at my house when I wake up.

After eating breakfast I sat on my car and told driver to drive. I leand back on my seat and closed my eyes. My life has been like this for the past 4 years. Wake up , go to office, come back from office and sleep. I have been living like a robot without talking much with others. Not because I don't want to or rather I don't have anyone to talk. For the past 4 years life have been full with betrayals. Relatives, friends , I have seen it all. Fake ones, genuine ones all of it.

"Mam We re here." The driver's words broke me out of my trance. I mumbled him a quiet 'Thank you' and started getting into the building.

THE SHETTY 'S
That's the company that my family has left me to look after. I have made my blood and sweats one to make it reach the position which It is today.

Going through the people of the building I saw everyone greeting me.
I went to my office room and sat there calm for a while when I heard a knock on the door. I said ' Come in' .

My personal assistant Ria came to me and started going through my schedule after greeting me.

" Ria ! Get me some information about the AK group of companies" I said of which she replied " yes mam" and left.

I have been working on this project which is very important to me. This was also one of the ideas which my dad had approved when he was alive.
We have a software company. We make apps. And the app which we are making this time is very close to me . I want this project to be successful for which I need investment from a reputable company.

After a while my assistant knocked again and came in.
"Mam we have gathered some information about AK groups of companies" she said
"go ahead! read it out" I replied

"The CEO of AK group's is the undefeatable emperor of bussiness. he has his companies on almost every field. He is quite formidable. At the age of 16 he started his bussiness, now he is 27 with large amount of wealth."

"He is cold, ruthless and dangerous. He has a keen eye for projects like us. So if our idea is interesting to him , he will definitely invest" She said.

"Rather interesting I see." I mumbled

"Well what's the name of this legend?" I asked feeling a sudden interest on this guy

"Aditya...Aditya Roy Kapoor"

AN:
Hey all ..I'm your author of this story. I know the first chapter was a bit boring but worry not, things are going to get more interesting!
So Stay tuned!