Ch 8

Ava saw a person coming towards her bed with a bowl on his hand . That person is none other than
'Aditya Roy Kapoor '. Ava was shocked saying- this would be an understatement. She was beyond shocked. She kept thinking about how did she end up in Aditya's house .
Aditya reached near her and kept the bowl on the bedside table. He saw her wide awake and blankly looking at the floor . 'Why does she always get lost in her thoughts?! '

Ava was lost in her thoughts, when she heard a slight clearing of throat. She looked up to see Aditya.
"You are awake!" Aditya said staring at her.
"How did I end up here? " Ava asked.
"I had some work near the XYZ park , where i noticed you. You were lying senseless on the ground ,on the top of that it was raining heavily! So I picked you up and brought you to my house and Here I have brought hot soup for you" Aditya replied showing the bowl to her.

Ava sighed in relief and was relieved that he didn't see her crying her lungs out .
"Thank you very much for helping me out and I should leave now. You have already helped me so much and I'm sorry you had to see me in that situation " She said taking blankets off her.

" Yoy didn't hear me clearly then. I said I have brought hot soup for you and You Are Gonna Have It." Aditya said in a cold and dominant voice.

Ava wanted to say something but she was cut off by a sharp look from Aditya and almost subconsciously her body reacted and she obediently sat on the bed. Now Ava was very confused. She was never ordered around and nobody talked back to her as everyone were afraid of her. In her office, employees call her 'Female Satan' behind her back. They thought she didn't know it but she knew it as once she heard some employees gossiping in the canteen. But first time she was ordered around and she also obeyed.

"Your again lost " Ava's chain of thoughts broken when she heard a deep voice. She looked up to see Aditya was looking at her with a slight smirk

.
Ava awkwardly coughed and took the Bowl of soup to start drinking. The moment, Ava took a sip of the soup she was a bit stunned. The soup was beyond delicious. It was really tasty. She started to drink it quickly. And in two minutes the soup was finished. After finishing the soup, Ava finally realised her act and looked up to see Aditya was looking at her with amusement.

"Was the soup tasty?" Aditya asked her in a teasing way.
Ava awkwardly looked here and there and replied a small 'yes'.Aditya gave her a small smile and shaking his head he went out. Ava was scolding herself in her mind.
'What's wrong with me? I was literally drinking that soup as a starved pig! Now what must he be thinking about me?!' 'Wait wait wait! Since when did I , Ava Shetty , start caring about other's opinion?'

After giving herself a lot of scolding in mind Ava realised that she was again lost in her thoughts.
She again heard the opening of the door and saw Aditya bringing something in a tray.
"Eat your medicine" Aditya said or more like ordered giving her water and the tablet.
'Can't he just ask nicely? ! What's up with him ordering me around! I'm only tolerating this just cause he has helped me.' Ava thought in her mind.
As she took the medicine, she finally remembered about her clothes.
So she asked "Who changed my clothes?" saying this , she gulped the medicine and was drinking the water.
"I changed" Aditya replied and almost immediately Ava choked on the water. And started coughing hard.
Aditya quickly came near her and started patting her  back.  After coughing a lot she finally calmed down.  "You are okay right?" She shook her head .

"Yo-You ch-changed my clothes?!" Ava asked stammering. Ava was expecting him to say something like my maid changed it  . Cause that's always happens in her the hot ceo novels she has read before. Well Ava is a big book lover especially books with hot ceo trope.

"No. Because today is a holiday for all the maids, so there was nobody here except me and trust me, i  closed my eyes while changing you" Aditya replied with a straight face.
Ava finally relaxed and believed him. As she knew someone like him would never be interested in her and also she had heard some rumours about him being gay . So she breathed a sigh of relief.

But Ava had no idea that Aditya was lying with a straight face. He knew that Ava would ask him about her clothes which is why he had already thought of this excuse and instructed the maids to leave. Aditya praised himself in his mind for coming up with this 'amazing' excuse.

"Ohh I see and Thank you again" she said and moved a little when both of them finally realised their position.  Both of them were sitting closely to each other. His right hand was wrapped around her waist after patting her back and their  faces were just inches away.
Both of their eyes locked and they kept looking at eachother. Ava noticed his eyes getting more and more darkar.
She was literally lost in his eyes and they didn't realise when their faces started coming closer.
They could hear eachother's heavy breathing.
Ava felt like she was hypnotized.
Their lips were inches apart and
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N-
Hey guys! A Lil cliffhanger!
6+ votes for next chapter!