Ch 5

"NOOOOO-" Ava screamed waking up from her nightmare.. She started taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She wanted fresh air. She wanted to forget this. She wanted to run away and hide herself from the reality. 

She wore a  mask and started walking towards the nearby park.  The sky was covered with dark clouds just like her mind. The moment she reached the park it started raining.

She sat on the chair silently looking at her surroundings. The drizzling turned into downpour but still she sat there without any intention of going back.

This was the park where her father used to take her to play. She loved her father the most.  She was her father's favourite..

She didn't know when her tears started to flow .. she started remembering her family's moments.
Only if on that day I didn't  have behaved stubborn, her family would have been  alive and well.

Sob after sob escaped from her lips..
With in no time she was crying desperately.. all the sorrows which she had kept locked started escaping from her .
"Whyyyy ? Why did you guys have to leave??"
"It hurts so much "
The loud sound of her cries rang through the empty park.
No one was there to comfort her ...No one was there to console her and
Say "it's okay" .No one.

Her tears and the rain drops were mixed together.. her desperation was so high that she didn't even care if anyone saw her like this.
She didn't notice anyone there when she came ..but there a was black SUV parked right across the park.

The person sitting inside the car was seeing the girl crying her lungs out.

It was Aditya..

After leaving the Shetty's he called his assistant to investigate about Ava 's relationship status..
He was there because he had some work nearby.. He couldn't get his mind out of Ava whole day. Her brown eyes, perfectly sculptured lips just wouldn't leave his mind..

He was sitting in his car when he saw a girl wearing oversized hoodie came to the park. He could recognise Ava in a glance.. he saw her sitting on  one of the chairs and staring blankly at the grass .. it started raining heavily and he saw how she started crying from sobs to  full blown cries..

He didn't know what happened to her or what made her cry but seeing her in pain made him feel like thousands of needles were prickling his heart.

Today in the morning he saw a strong, independent woman giving presentation confidently. But on the exact day he is seeing her crying her lungs out with so much desperation.

His  grip on his  steering wheel tightened as he saw her like that. He just hoped to find the reason behind her tears and make her forget everything and make her smile.

She just looked like a lonely child who needs care and love ..
He wanted nothing more than gathering her in his embrace and to comfort her to his hearts content and  give her all his love and care. He wanted to go to her , hug her and say that " it's okay love..I'm here" but he couldn't and that's what was making him feel more and more unbearable .

He swore to himself that this is the last time she is crying. And he would never ever let her cry or get hurt . He would pamper her so much that she will never get a chance  to shed her precious tears.

After crying for so long Ava started to feel dizzy. Everything started to black out ..She felt herself falling but she didn't hit the ground. Instead someone embraced her.  Before fully  passing out she heard some words
"It's okay love. I've got you"

A/N-
Hey sweet people! Hope your doing well. It was a bit uncomfortable for me to write this chapter as it was a bit emotional. I hope you guys liked it though.. Please vote and comment.
And don't be a silent reader only.