CH 12

Although Aditya was prepared for it but still her rejection did hurt. A lot. He took her hands in his hands and said "Don't reject me so fast. I know it's very soon and we only met just yesterday but..I know what my heart wants. I've never in my entire life felt this kind of attraction towards anyone before. And I'm sure you can also feel it. I  never believed in love at first sight before but after looking at you I'm damn sure I believe it now , all too well . Whenever you appear infront of me my heartbeat starts running marathon. And when I look at your eyes , gosh! I just wanna keep drowning in your eyes all day long and never get out of it. I know you may not believe me but trust me whatever is coming out my mouth is utterly the truth."

As he kept on saying his hold on her hands tightened. Ava was looking blankly at him. She has no idea what to say or feel. She wanted to pull off her hands from his grasp but she was unable to do so.

"I know you may not believe me now but please, just give me 2 months. I will try my level best to pursue you. I'll try my best to make you fall in love with me . Please just let me pursue you . If- If after two months you still don't feel anything or you still don't feel like you can spend your days with me being your boyfriend and you being my girlfriend..Then I swear I will never appear infront of you again. I will never disturb you . So.. just let me pursue you. Don't reject me"

Aditya in his whole life has never begged anyone for anything. Whatever he wanted, he got it. For the first time in his life he wanted someone this badly and he knew he can't get her love out of force. He wants her face. Her her lips. Her eyes. Her heart. Her body. Her soul. Her entire being . He wants it all to himself.

Ava was lost of words. For the first time in her life , she didn't want to reject someone. Somewhere in her heart , she also wanted to feel how it is liked to be pursued. She also wanted to feel how it is liked to be truly loved. She also hoped that just maybe Aditya could give her the love she craves.

Sighing to herself she finally looked at the person before her who was looking at her with so much  eagerness.
"Okay fine. I will give you two months. If within these two months if you won't be able to make me fall in love with you then you will never disturb me again " she didn't know why but while saying the latter part her heart hurt a little.

A bright smile appeared on the face of Aditya. If he wasn't anymore handsome the sudden smile made him ten times more handsome. Ava was dazed for a moment seeing his ever so handsome smile. She came out of trance and stood up. By now both of them had finished their lunch.

"Thank you Ava. You don't know how much happy you have made me by giving me a chance" Aditya said smiling.

"Uh yea welcome " Ava said awkwardly.

"I will see you then"

Even after saying that he didn't leave and just kept looking at her. Well Ava had no idea how much Aditya was controlling himself. He just wanted to grap her neck and kiss the hell out of her. Kiss her till she loses her mind. Kiss her till she forgets everything. Kiss her till she can't even remember herself.

Ava cleared her throat feeling his intense gaze and said " You ..should leave. You must have work to do. I also have a meeting to attend. "

Aditya finally sighed to himself. 'Soon babygirl' 'soon' mumbling to himself he left .

.....

Ava finally sighed a breath of relief and sat on her couch. She was exhausted. It was an heck of a day.She had back to back meetings and also the confession of 'him' .

She was just about to have dinner when her phone rang. She picked up her phone to see an unknown number was calling her. Well not a lot of people are aware of her personal number apart from her close ones.
She answered the call saying "Hello! Who is this?"

The other party didn't say anything.

"Hello? Who is this ?" She asked again but she could only hear the high breathing of the other party.

Finally she hung up the call thinking of it as a wrong number.

On the other side Aditya looked at his phone. He sighed to himself. He actually wanted to call Ava and ask her if he can take her on a date tomorrow. But the moment she answered his call , all the words which he wanted to say got stuck in his throat. Just by hearing her voice he was unable to utter even a single word. So he could only hear her asking again and again who he was and hanging up the call.

It was first time ever he was so nervous that he couldn't even utter a single word.
.
.