CH 16

Aditya was buying tickets when he saw a huge crowd surrounding the place where he left Ava to wait for him. Tucking the tickets in pocket, he walked quickly towards there.

The moment he went near them he heard all the people whispering on themselves.

"OMG! She even killed her own parents for money."
"Such a shameless girl! After killing her parents, she is now living a luxurious life!"
"Such a inhuman girl!"

He frowned but then what he saw left him stunned. He saw Ava crouched up hugging to herself mumbling something. He ran towards her without wasting anymore time. Never in his life had he panicked so much.

Her face was pale and she was struggling to breathe. Her whole body was shivering but she kept on saying "I didn't. I didn't. Believe me"

He was heartbroken seeing his precious baby in this situation. He quickly bent down to her level and hugged her to his arms. He started rubbing her back repeatedly and said "Breathe darling! I believe you"

The moment he said that, she looked up to him with tears in her eyes and said
"I-I *sob* really d-didn't *sob*  kill my f-family *sob* Aditya”

"Shh baby. Just breath . I believe you. It wasn't your fault my precious baby. It wasn't." He said with a gentle voice while patting her back .

The moment Ava heard his words a warm feeling surged through her heart. For the first time someone other than her best friends believed her. Someone understood her. Someone was there to comfort her. Someone was there hold her while she cries.

She didn't say anything but wrapped her arms around his waist and took high breaths according to his instruction and soon her breathing turned normal.

As he saw her obeying him and hugging him back he smiled and said "Very good baby. You did so great. I'm so proud of you baby."

Ava blushed hearing the word 'baby' and hid her face in his chest. Riya and her little gang had already hid among the crowd feeling a little scared of Aditya.
He then got up holding her and looked at  the surroundings with a cold look . 

"I guess you guys have no idea what you have done. Whoever has done this shall be prepared for what's coming in their way" With that he went out of there with Ava in his arms .

Aditya was sitting in the car with Ava sleeping peacefully on his  chest . He then called the driver to come and drive them to her house.

Soon after that, the driver came and drove to Ava's house.

After a while, they reached Ava's place. As Aditya was about to step out of the car, Ava moved a little and slowly opened her eyes.

"Woke up?" Aditya asked in a gentle voice.
"Mmmm" Ava hummed him subconsciously but almost immediately she sat up straight and found herself sitting on Aditya's lap and was sleeping on him.

All the events from before came rushing in her mind and she struggled saying something "I-I uhm I" She was embarrassed. She was left seen in front of him in her most vulnerable state. Still he pretended like nothing happened just to make herself feel better. Ava was internally laughing at herself. Even after 5 years, those words still haunt her. She had thought she has become stronger but guess she was wrong.

She came out of her thoughts when she felt a warm hand rubbing her back gently.
" Let's go inside or do you plan on sitting on my lap in the car for the rest of the day? Well I would like that too " He said teasingly.
Ava blushed and wriggled out of his hold . He chuckled and both of them stepped out of the car.

Ava opened her door to her house and they went inside.
"Please sit" She said and went to the washroom to freshen up . She looked at the mirror and saw a pale face, messed up hair and red puffy eyes. Suddenly her eyes turned cold. Guess she was really being nice by forgiving them. But not anymore. She would give them the taste of their own medicine. They truly underestimated her. She smirked.

'Be prepared Riya Malik! I was too lenient before. Just because the topic of my family was sensitive to me you used that against me. You guys called me inhuman right? Guess it's time to show you how inhuman I can be'

After changing her clothes, she went out to Aditya but he wasn't in the room.
'Did he leave?' she thought and her mood sank. Then she heard some sounds coming from her kitchen and went there to see Aditya was cooking something in the kitchen. And instantly her mood turned better.

When he saw her , he said "I'm sorry for using your kitchen without asking. "
"It's okay" after a pause again she said "I'm sorry for ruining our date" she did feel bad about their date.

Aditya paused and looked up and said "Who said our date has been ruined? It has just started so no worries " He smiled saying.

"By the way… Would you like me to take care of those insignificant people?" He asked after a pause.

"No need for that. I can handle it. I was very lenient before. I won't let them have any chance to come and mess with me" She said with a cold voice.

Aditya was impressed again seeing her confidence. "That's good . But just remember. I'm here okay? " He said holding her hand.

Ava blushed and didn't say anything.

"Now you go to your room and come after 30 minutes . Okay my precious baby?" He asked gently looking at her .

Ava got embarrassed and mumbled "I'm not a baby"

Aditya chuckled
"Yes, you are . Now go"

Ava didn't say anything and just  walked away stumbling with embarrassment.
.
.
.
.
Hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading!
Please vote and don't be a silent reader. If you liked my story so far then comment cause it means a lot to me.