30 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

"Uhm, disrespectfully, can you stop calling me?"

You were mustering up all the confidence you had, you felt like puking, you heart dropping to your stomach as you picked up the call–trying to act strong and as if you weren't scared at all.

It made you nauseous. The fact that you only heard loud breathing from the itehr side, followed by an airy– out of breath chuckle.

"Oh how much I missed your voice..."

Goosebumps pricked at your skin like needs, the hair on your nape standing up as you crossed your other arm over the one holding your phone.

Maybe to protect your organs...or to generally make you feel more protected, a faint ringing in your ear.

You quickly hung up, how were you this stupid?! Why did you pick up?! Fucking dumbass!!

Ewwww fucking disgustannngg shit.

"Y/n!" Gaeul barged into the room that was assigned to you in the company building, calling you down to meet with the rest.

– quickly enough, the situation was explained to you, 244 send a 'gift' to Hobin so he could expose Seongjun.

"Noo :( what did Seongjun do..."

"Girl be so fr."

"I am!"

Hobin continued– "His subscribers aren't gonna believe us." He explained, crossing his arms as you all sat in a circle, just discussing matters.

"So they won't believe us no matter what we do?

"Because this is Seongjun we're talking about. I can give them piles of evidence and tons of witnesses, but his fans are gonna pretend that they didnt see anything."

You chuckled at this, slipping out something you didn't actually mean to. "Fr cuz suddenly I'm blind too.." It was a whisper luckily.

"Basically his subscribers are rock solid because of the image he built online. We have to break through that support –"

Annmd suddenly you were deaf too, cuz why do they talk so much? "The New-tubers who specialize in call-out videos...have already taken action"

You all looked at the screen, bunch of videos with the same context title of 'exposing Seongjun'

Snapper was yelling at Hobin on why he spent so much money on hiring them but the boy replied that the people did this on their own, even Gyeoul.

"Damn thats crazy..."

Things were going up so fast, Seongjun went live, everyone believed him for a second, Yeonwoo went live, everyone hating on Seongjun, seongjun arrest warrant.

"Guys...I wanna go home."

"No! Let's order food."

"Food? Okay I'm in."