31 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

You opened your eyes, luckily, escaping from the near death experience

You opened your eyes, luckily, escaping from the near death experience. The room was bright, white and smelled like blood and disinfection Alcohol.

Oh yeah, you were hit by a police car, you had no idea how you ended up in the hospital, you just remembered being picked up from your last shimmer of consciousness.

The sun peeked through the curtains, shining on your face just as you felt something next to your torso.

Glancing at the direction, you saw a bundle of brown-honey hair, two arms holding up the head as it laid on the mattress while the person sat on a chair.

It was Taehoon.

A frown pulled on your lips, your heart shattering as tears stung your eyes. Was he here the whole time? You wondered.

There were several injuries on the boys face, his body was moving to the pattern of his breathing, you noticed the hospital clothes he was wearing.

Just as you were reconnecting your senses one by one, you wondered why your body felt so heavy.

Why couldn't you move...?

Your head felt like it was splitting like wood, your insides were being flipped upsides down and your eyelids were closing.

"Y/n?"

Taehoon was now inspecting your movements with widened, shocked eyes that held just the little dark bags beneath them.

"You're awake."

Instead of a warm hug, maybe even tears of so, you were greeted with a nasty glare. His eyebrows were knitted showing the anger Taehoon bottled inside of him while you were unconscious.

And that stupid, wobbly smile you gave him made his blood boil, veins popping on his forehead as his fists clenched. How could you even smile in this situation?!

Even when almost your whole body was coated in bandages, bruises, and wounds that haven't closed yet.

"This is....Embarrassing."

You muttered with a weak voice but it just pissed your friend off. Taehoon swallowed, unclenching his jaw, looking at you with those piercing eyes of his.

He was worried to death. His heart had sank 7 feet under when he heard what happened and found you in the hospital, your blood splattering in the place.

You were alive. Thats what kept his brain from cutting its connecting to his last bit of sanity.

There wasn't a single night where Taehoon could sleep probably, never leaving your side, holding your hand tightly, numb to his own body.

The doctors treated him after he passed out and he immediately left after he was awoken and found out you were basically on the verge of death.

You placed a hand over Taehoons, telling him that you are okay. "How can you be okay? Stop lying to me."