26 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

Honey brown eyes were fluttering their mascaraed lashes from time to time, noting things about your figure, the way your chest heaved up and down, slowly breathing

Rumi smiled, you had fallen asleep next to her, on the pink and white furnished bed. Her cheeks were dusted up in a reddish color, oh, how peaceful you looked.

Your lips were shut, not a care in the world as you continued your slumber with your friends gaze burning up in you.

In her image – you were quite an Angel, you were glowing flawlessly, pushing yourself further into the pillows, clothes crinkling at the contact.

The girl chewed on her bottom lips, she couldn't take her eyes off you, even if she tried, they were glued to your hypnotic frame.

Rumi placed her hand on top of your head, stroking it with care, dreams drizzled in your fantasy world, not waking you up any time soon.

A buzz from her phone took away her fixated attention, grabbing the device to check what was going on.

"Huh? A sponsor?"

Whatever, Rumi can check that out later, she was busy with you right now and none can interrupt that time between you both.

Did she have to wake you up soon? It was already evening, the Sun was about to disappear into the horizon, the yellow and pink mix of colors were shining inside her room, right on your face.

The glaring light was heating up your body, one last time before it had to go. Rumis jaw fell, your face was like sparkles, lashes collecting those within a shadow from disturbing your eyes.

She said up, stopping a gasp from escaping her shocked system, her hands were shaking, grip locking the phone thats glass almost shattered.

Rumi wanted to take a picture...how could she not?! Your so breathtaking. She knew it was wrong, but you were never gonna know!

She just hopes...that you won't say anything, to not find her weird or anything. Rumis just gonna snap a quick pic then leave you alone, that okay, right?

The phone was hugged to her chest when Rumi acted upon her thoughts, grinning from ear to ear.

Photo acquired :D

The girl finally focused on the message she had gotten, leaving you in your peace without annoying you.

"Model?"

The first thing that played in her head was your face, you could be the perfect model, you have the face and everything!

You just...didn't realize it yet. You needed a harsh slap into reality of your beauty. Rumi sighed, plopping back on the fluffed fabric.

"Rumi? What time is it?"

Oh, you were awake. Catching the yawn that left your lips before sitting up straight to look at the girl who gave you a bright face.