012 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

"What are you watching?

"What are you watching?.."

Your brown haired friend mumbled he s question into your head, his arm wrapped around you torso as you leaned back against his chest on your bed, watching videos on you phone.

A sad expression was plastered on your face, being illuminated by the bright white light shining from the phone screen.

"Its a guy in my class...He's getting beat up."

"Why are you even watching that?"

"I'm not! It just popped up as the most recent live!"

Taehoon snatched the phone from you with his other hand, not getting a clear vision of who this dude was, only the camera shaking too much- people screaming and basically chaos describing the scene.

"Don't watch that."

He left the whole app the handed you the device back, wrapping the arm that was just holding your phone around your waist along with the other one, trapping you in his embrace.

"Okay...its getting late."

You yawned, your eyelashes fluttering close by second at the comfortable silence that filled the place until you spaced out and drifted into dreams.

"Wait- you're actually sleeping?"

Taehoon's veiny fingers lightly grabbed onto your chin so he could take a look at your face and it really turned out that you were sleeping, which the boy found amusing.

"Good night.."

He made sure to move slowly while putting your head onto the pillow, standing up to pull the blanket over your body, after that he walked away to the guest room- which was actually your fathers empty room.

He made sure to move slowly while putting your head onto the pillow, standing up to pull the blanket over your body, after that he  walked away to the guest room- which was actually your fathers empty room

The next day Taehoon went home early, because your mom scolded him about skipping hid classes, but he woke you up before leaving so you wouldn't be late either.

Just like that, you got dressed for school and made your way there, bumping into a trash can only the way, but nothing got on you luckily.

Your friends and classmates greeted you when you entered through the huge gate, Rumi being the first one to do so.