003 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

Over the weekend, you did absolute nothing expect talking with Xar over your phone, listing to him complaining about the crazy people in his school

He was really the funniest guy you've met so far...Xar was also so nice!

As for school, you've been falling behind recently, it just hurt seeing your only friend being taken away that's why you tried to avoid them at any time.

It was most definitely jealousy, but who could blame you? Sure you may be cool with every person in your class but none of them were any close friends.

But it wasn't just you who skipped classes, taehoon and the black haired girl wouldn't be there most times when you were in class, so you guessed they never come when you're not there either...right.

Except this time, you kept your face dull and watched as the two walked in the classroom, the girls loud laughter making your ear buds hurt.

Not even a hello or anything from Taehoon and as stupid as it sounds you really felt like you just had some break up with him.

'Well I shouldn't be jealous, I have other friends, and he can have other friends - why I'm I like this damn...'

"Hoon, sit next to me!!"

Mei clinged to his arm and you cringed real hard, not just you but the girl sitting in font of you who you started to like.

"You also heard that, right?"

You and the Girl gave each other side glances before tight smiles made their way on your faces.

"Damn she's annoying, god my head hurts. Want an air pod?"

A grin tugged your lips up and you nodded, taking the white bud from her hand before stuffing it in your ear, which did help, but not a lot since you still heard everything from the other ear.

A few moments later your phone started buzzing. "Ohhh, who's this???" The guy next to the girl turned around to know the new information that came out the girls mouth.

"Ah...my friend, I'll be right back" you handed her the airpod before leaving the classroom, eyes burning holes into you.

You put the phone to your ear when the calling sign turned into the timer "Why are you calling me, class is about to start."

"HELLOO!!!!! HOW AR UUU?" Xar's raspy voice pierced your ear drums. "I'm fine! Just got a ear concussion but that's fine! I can fix that!"

"What the fuck is an ear concussion?" "Uhm...ear stuff... Anywas! Why did you call?" "Oh right! Come over"

"...what?"

"Come over! skip your goofy classes, I want you to meet my friends!! Please y/n"

"But...you know what? Fine"