001 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

You were Y/n L/n, a carefree girl that loves to enjoy time with her friends who adore her

Yeah uhm...that was not you, just kidding.

As for now, you were sitting sideways in class next to your brown haired friend, who had his legs wide spread while your legs were resting on top of his.

His name was Taehoon, the guy who most of your classmates- no the whole school was scared off because of the beatings he gave them.

"Why the hell I'm I here again?" He sighed, his ears already being full of the teachers constant talking that made no sense.

"We're getting our grade sheets, I can already see my soul leaving" you pursed your lips, invisible tears running down your cheeks, you were absolute shit in school.

The teacher started calling the kids by their names to hand them out their papers making you shut your eyes, praying for your grades, fingers crossed.

"Y/n, please come forward..." The teacher held the paper downwards as you stood up, imagining the beating you were gonna get.

You grabbed the paper from the bald headed teacher, your jaw going slack at the grades that hurt your eyes.

"WAIT- NO WAY, I got a D in math, IM TELLING YOU IM SMART!!" Taehoon side eyed you while you were happy about the shittiest grade.

"Never mind, my mom is gonna box me against a wall" the boy felt a grin force on his face, a small laugh escaping his throat after he saw his grades when the teacher walked over to give him his papers.

You knitted your eyebrows "why the fuck does the teacher walk over to you??" He shrugged, not minding your squinted eyes even tho he knew that the teachers were scared of him.

"Alpha shit"

"I'm gonna punch you dead"

You snatched his paper away, falling into shock at the straight A's. A shaky breath left your lips, your eyes glossed.

"Why are you crying?" Taehoon bend his head to take a look at your face.

"I'm trying to hold myself from actually slaughtering you, HOW?! HOW?"

His lips tugged up in a mocking smirk before he shook his head, grabbing your leg to drop it over his again.

You glared at taehoon when he hit your head "I'm about to show you my inner taekwondo moves you little shit" you hit his head while he laughed.

"You can't even lift your leg without falling down, what will you do?"

"Don't try me, I'll get the polnish and Arabic mafia on you then roll over you with my E-Scooter"

Taehoon's lips were a straight line, listing to your complains to entertain himself until the lesson ended.

Everyone packed up and stood up when the annoying bell rang, bursting your ear drums as you drapped the drawing filled windbreaker over your shoulders.