023 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

You were crying happy tears, it was finally time other go back home, to your little kitty <3

Apparently Hobin had a fight with the dudes that bothered you and the other girls yesterday and those dudes got beat up.

Everyone had already packed up and were waiting until 3 hours passed because thats when the bus is gonna arrive.

You wandered around the place for the last time, passing by many stores that had diffrent interesting stuff.

"Hey, you're Bomis friend right?"

Your pupils dilated, being shocked by the new voice that turned your head in the direction, a mountain falling on top of you when it was that face again.

Those images flashed up in your head flickering with the Boys normal face, turning it into his, you took a deep breath, calming yourself. Yeonwoos words not reaching your head.

Nonetheless, you kept cool, fingers digging into your palms as you nodded slowly after a time passed with the boy asking if you were okay.

"....I may not be in the position to ask, but are you okay? You look very...Defensive whenever you are around me, you don't have to answer."

You shook your head, your lips parting before they shut, looking down at the ground. "No....I'm fine."

It wasn't him.

It was not.

Those words finally flew along with the dark thoughts dug in your little cells, coating them to allow your nerves to let you relax.

"Are you sure? Did I do maybe...do something to you?"

It came wrong out of Yeonwoos formation if words but it worked off. "What? No! You didnt...myiu just reminded me of someone...I do not like."

"Oh."

"Don't worry! Its not your fault, please don't tale my words to heart. You just resembled him in the looks."

Yeonwoo nodded, the boy was too scared to ask you if you wanted to hang out with him, it was already scary enough to even speak to you.

He just couldn't keep his tongue tied, the question just dropping on its own without his head processing it.

"Do you wanna walk with me for a while?"

"Do you wanna meet up with me for a while?"

Shaking your head, your arms trembled, your whole chest dripping with guilt as Yeonwoo nodded, his face holding a concerned expression.

"Are you okay?"

A scream expanded out of your vocals as you fell down on the dirty floor, shielding your head when Yeeonwoo tried to grab you by the shoulders, noticing tears rushing out of your eyes, completely forgetting you were basically allergic to his touch.