016 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

You linked your arm with Gaeuls, letting her drag you along the way with Snapper to check up on Hobin who isolated himself in his room once again

"Anyone home?"

Snappers grip tightened around the camera holder, he was the first to step in the house before you and Gaeul followed after, not forgetting to take of your shoes of course.

All of you looked around the clean place, wondering where Hobin went this time. "What the hell? Where did Hobin go without even locking the door?"

A small 'huh' from you made the blond boy and Gaeul turn their attention to you, their eyes following where your finger pointed, it was the closet, weird sounds echoing from inside.

Snapper inspected the closet, his hand placed on the wood as some of the comments yelled at him to open it, even tho they were scared too.

"What the hell?-"

You jumped back after hearing a screech, it was a surprised Snapper after he got scared by a Hobin who was inside the wardrobe, hanging onto the metal bar used to hang clothes.

"Hah?? Watcha doing there Hobin?"

You walked closer, standing behind Snapper to take a peek at the boy who had a bowl cut, Hobin had pulled his knees up to his chest, the veins on his neck popping out as he used all his strength to hang on.

His whole body was forced to push on, even tho it was shaking and twitching, a pained look was painted on the boys face as he grit his teeth to bite back the stretch of his muscles slowly giving up.

The comments were jokingly angry, they complained that Hobin scared them and it made you giggle.

"W-what the hell are you doing?!"

"Building...core...strength..."

Hobin replied between pants, not letting go anytime soon and it made you want to tease him, just to see if he would still manage.

"Just buy a pull-up bar, man!"

"Pull-up bars...are...too expensive..."

"There are pull-up bars at the park!"

Snapper was in disbelief, this dummy was really something else. He moved away, the camera facing another direction when you got closer to Hobin, tickling his sides which lead to the boy landing on the floor.

You grinned devilishly when the camera showed the laying boy again, Hobin kicking Snappers leg when he mentioned the fight with Taehoon but the blond responded by telling him that you already knew.

"Huh what's that?"

"What is?"

You asked Gaeul, her face flaring in flames when you got close to hers so she backed away, pointing at the strange thing on the floor.