005 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

Wasn't if already bad enough? Wasn't that witch stealing your friend already enough? So why was she picking on you right now?

Yes mei, that girl would not leave you alone until taehoon entered the classroom and it went like that for days.

But you ignored her, letting people know that she's a childish girl that won't keep her mouth closed.

So what if she talks behind your back? At least she knows her place, behind you.

And soon it started getting annoying. She was so obsessed with trying to get a reaction out of you.

She wanted to make you look stupid and you knew that, but never bothered.

Maybe moving schools was a good idea, starting new again or whatever, just getting away from this witch that kept chasing you.

"God she's obsessed"
"I know right?! This is the fifth time she's tried to start a fight with y/n."
"She's getting on my nerves."
"and I'm about to get her neck."
"Not if I do it first"
"Both of you stfu, y'all won't do shit since be fucking for real."

You couldn't help but smile at your classmates conversations, they were definitely the only reason why you showed up at this place.

Everything was going fine until you heard Mei's whiny voice again right beside you.

"I heard that your grades are like- totally trash, isn't that kinda embarrassing?"

That wasn't what bothered you, but who told her? In the past days you've never written a test or anything like that so it only leaves one option.

Taehoon. Did he really tell her? Was he such a lowlife to also act as childish as her? It was embarrassing.

Embarrassing for you that you've had a friend like that.

The moment the door slide and his figure entered the classroom you gave him a death stare, half lidded, cold eyes burning into his soul.

"Y/n you seem very sick, want me to make and excuse for you to go home?"

It was the girl with Greg stands, the one who sits in front of you and also your newly made friend.

"That'd be nice."

You stood up with her, your shoulder bumping against the brown heads chest harshly whole walking the opposite way, but not a single apology left your lips.

You didn't even bother. He didn't deserve it. Shit talking people don't deserve apologies.

"Thank you girl, by the way, I've been thinking of switching schools, you should too."

Your friend faced you, a surprised expression on her face. "What?! No! Dont."

"Why not?"

"I- I like your company..."