015 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

You crossed your arms, waiting for your mom in the passenger seat

You crossed your arms, waiting for your mom in the passenger seat. Why was she so slow, if that were you she'd scold you until the next day and would probably bring it up everytime you'd wanna go with her again.

Finally, the cars door opened. Your mom placed her black purse on your lap, grabbing the seat belt to buckle herself up.

You were focused on the blurry images on the outside the whole ride, the silence wasn't uncomfortable but rather empty.

There wasn't a single noise heard except the cars engine, the passing by cars and the people that were chatting loudly outside.

The car came to a stop after a few minutes, right in the parking lot of your friends apartment complex.

After exiting and getting all your stuff out of the vehicle, you followed your mom to the right door, hearing a distant ringing from the other side when you rung the bell.

Taehoons dad, Hansu Seong opened the door, revealing his tall figure and a sweet smile pulling on his lips, his eyes fluttered close.

He welcomed your mother first with her shoving him away with a grumpy face when he tried to hug which made him laugh.

Your mom glared up at the man who had the opposite reaction, a really happy one as she moved to get inside and take off her heels.

"Oh Y/n! How have you been? How's your new school."

Hansu wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to his chest making you purse your lips, you were too embarrassed to look at him, remembering the dumb crush you had on him when you were little.

Its gone now, and you found yourself pretty weird for thinking like that when you were small.

"I'm fine, schools also okay! Its pretty fun."

Hansu was pleased by your response, patting your head as he moved to the side so you could walk in with him begin you, closing the wood door.

Your mom and Taehoons father went to living room, thats also the moment you waddled over to Taehoons room, opening the do like it was your own room.

He was laying on his bed, shutting his phone then sitting up when he saw you stepping into his room.

"Now I don't owe you anything for yesterday since I came here to hangout."

You crossed your arms beneath your chest as Taehoon looked at you weirdly, raising an eyebrow.

"I never said you owed me for last time?"

"Yeah, but I had a feeling like I did... So."

His honey brown eyes fell down to the black skirt you wore, exposing your legs all the way down from the mid of your thighs

"Where are your tights?" Your blank eyes locked with his as you went to sit down on the side of the bed.

"Didn't wanna wear them. Why?"