27 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

・┆Before we start, I wanna thank biggliz for helping me so so much during these chapters and Y/ns upcoming back story part

・┆Before we start, I wanna thank biggliz for helping me so so much during these chapters and Y/ns upcoming back story part. Shes very creative and has amazing ideas for what comes next and helped me a lot so thank you smm <33 ┆・

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The last person you were expecting to meet on the way while you were running was Wangguk who's hands were now placed on your shoulders, asking you things that didn't reach your head yet.

"Y/n?"

Finally resetting back to reality, you stared back at those wine-shaded pupils that held all the worry Wangguk showed just some minutes ago.

"Yeah? I'm fine, its alright."

He didnt believe a piece of your rushed sentence, the smaller hand placed on top of his making Wangguk knit his eyebrows, what happened?

After taking notes of your surroundings you focused on the boy who was sweating, breathing steadying as his phone laid in his hands, the long strips of earphones just dangling from it.

Swallowing deep breaths, you calmed your hearts pumping that was starting to hurt and heavy up your body.

Your lips tugged up in a smile, looking up at Wangguk who still wasn't settled with all those fake assuring you spurted or acted upon.

"I swear I'm fine, you don't have to be worried about me Wangguk."

The male blinked, was this the first time you said his name? He shouldn't be focused on that right now.

Well, a moment between you two never continued without someone ruining it. Wangguk had noticed that damned landlord from the studio Rumi was shooting in.

"You're from the photo studio aren't you?"

"Ah..

He felt a nails prickling into his arm so his gaze was placed on you again, there's when it all clicked for the brown head.

You were nibbling on your bottom lip, your eyes averted, head down as if there was something interesting on the ground and the way you shifted around uncomfortably, holding onto the boy.

Wangguks eyes narrowed as they were placed on the man who's he starting to recognize.

Did you two maybe have history together?

It did sign off to that by the way you were clinging to the boy, pulling on his shirt as if to tell him that you wanted to leave.

"Hey, Gyeoul is waiting for you. Go and meet up with her, okay?"

'No!'

You wanted to yell, but the selfishness took over you, nodding without realizing it then walking away, Wangguks build blocking your figure that was starting to disappear from the other mans looks.