Chapter 16- DNA

Bruce POV

I received a call from Carl about how the DNA test won't be coming out soon,"the children's DNA is more complicated than anyother werewolves and it is hard to tell even yours is every complicated and so that is a sign that they are yours",he explained but I am not having it with him,"no I need an actual test result because she wouldn't believe me even if I sat her down and showed her every single resemblance",I slapped my own face while thinking about how tough she can be,"how long can it take to be out",I asked ,"three weeks at most",he said,"get it done as fast as two weeks",he tried to argue but before he could I already hanged up on him,when I got to my office I received a call from an alpha so I went into my study to receive it,"Bruce, it's being along time",the alpha of the crystal moon pack, we are not far from age but he always tries to behave as if we are familiar, but he is kinda right because he is the closest alpha to me and we rarely even talk at most thrice a year, then imagine my relationship with the rest,"Liam, you are right it being long, I think your wedding ceremony is the last time we have contacted each other",I heard a light chuckle from his side,"yeah, that was five years ago, anyway my fifth year anniversary is coming up in the next two weeks and the mating ceremony is being held in our pack then what if you came by and say hi, who knows you might even find your mate",no one except myself,Julia, Carl and maybe Aria if she believes me, that I was rejected by mate mate and I want to keep it that way ,"Liam, you know I am way past mate bond",I said,"so you will settle for arranged marriage?",he asked,"no, I will wait until the woman I love", I said and I can just imagine his face,"really, Alpha Bruce as a woman he loves, I can't wait to see the woman that can put up with you",he said,"but, now that I remember, you are the legendary black wolf shouldn't you mate the legendary white wolf?",I sighed,"there are things even I myself can't comprehend",I know he feeling confused but I am also in a state of confusion,"anyhow, you are coming to my anniversary right?",he asked again,"well I don't see any harm in it I will see if I can make it".

'Kein are there',I asked because I haven't really been feeling him since morning like he is sleeping or feeling down,'idiot, if I am not here where will I be',who is this naughty Wolf calling an idiot,'you of course is the anyone else I can talk to, and you will be complaining I am calling you idiot',this wolf is too much,'please stop reading my thoughts','how can I stop if your thoughts are as clear as the day', gosh this wolf is so annoying and I just wanna check her on him so much for caring.