Chapter 15- Godchildren

Aria's POV

"You are forbidden from doing that", I said to him with my face still red,"why should I stop if you love it every time",gosh, I don't think anyone told me that the big bad alpha loves to flirt,"whatever"

"Either way, Please stop calling yourself my kid's dad,what if you are not, you will just break August little heart", I said feigning a sad face,"don't worry,I got it all covered, no one is breaking anyone's heart",I looked at him as if he a puzzle that I need to solve so badly,"I need you to get my schedule for the day ready",he said breaking the awkward silence as soon as we got to the company,"ok boss, I will get it ready to your office asap".

I got to my office, and sat to prepare the schedule, when I finished I went to drop it on his table, for when I knocked on the door no reply and I just went in good thing he was not there, when I got back to my office and a strange number was calling, at first I ignored it but after a while I had to pick it up,"hello, who is this?",I asked the caller,"Aria, I can't believe you just just left like that do you know how worried I was, I thought many bad things, where the hell are you, you know don't even answer that question",OMG, this is Abbie, my best friend,but now that I think about it I didn't tell her after I ran away and I changed my contact information after that,I didn't think that there will be anyone back home mourning my disappearance,"Abbie, I am so so sorry my head wasn't thinking straight the pain I felt during the ceremony was too much for me to handle and I didn't put you in my thoughts, and I am so sorry again",I begged for her forgiveness,"Anna say no more I had to put people in every airport, seaport and even train stations to see when you will come back",wow, I didn't think she will go that far,"anyway for me to forgive you, you must do something",she said, I will do anything as long as she doesn't ask for anything stupid I will do it,"you see I found my mate",she said and I was so happy for her,"OMG I am so happy for you and what do you want",at first I screamed then I went serious,"my fifth anniversary is coming up in the next two weeks and I want you to bring my godchild to stay with godmommy for the duration of the two weeks and after the celebration you can leave with your child",what she has been married for five years and I didn't know about it, I am indeed a terrible friend,"well first of all, I had twins a male and a female", she screamed as I said that,"two adorable godchildren",she said and I am very sure there is a big smile across her face,"second, we won't be able to come until the second week, I am getting them inducted into the black coven pack next weekend",I heard gasping on the other side of the phone,"why don't you come and induct them in my pack", and that is the third thing,"and I don't want to go back to the new moon pack, that place holds terrible memories",I heard Abbie chuckled,"my mate is the Alpha of crystal moon pack, he wasn't at the mating festival because he wanted to complete his Alpha training but we met two years later",oh, that is better as long as I don't see a certain Alpha, I will be okay, but I feel like there is something she is not telling me,"anything else you wanna talk about?", I asked her,"yeah, I am pregnant with my second child I should be due next week, a week before my party", seriously two good news in less than one hour,"I can't wait to see my godchildren",I laughed as I said that,"Richard is a little bit of an hand full but you will love him",she said,"you will also love Alex and August, Alex is a bit on the cold side he is warm to those he loves, I got to go now I am at work",I told her and we said our final byes.