chapter 6- Laid

This chapter is 18+ rated, if you can't handle such content please feel free to move to the next chapter, nothing important really happened here.

💖Luna-Rivera

Aria POV

The bond between Alan and I have being broken so I decided that the first thing I want is to get laid since I have being keeping myself for my mate or first love but since my mate just rejected me, why not.

I ran to nearest bar to get a little drunk, while drinking I noticed another wolf, an omega, also drinking in the the corner, so I decided to strick up a convo,I went near him,"Hi, my name is Aria and I just rejected by my mate and I am looking for someone to have a one night stand with",he looked up at me,"You are a very pretty girl,now I wonder why your mate rejected you, am Bruce and I also got rejected by mate", he held out his hand and I thought he was asking for a hand shake but instead he pulled me in and kissed me, his lips were very soft and he tasted sweet, his tongue visited every site in my mouth making me crave for more.

  A little later, my back touched a soft bedding material and how we got to a bedroom still remains a mistry to me, my body feeling hot as his hand roamed around my body looking for what he lost, his hand went into my dress and gripped my breast,I moaned loudly as he played with my breast, he removed my dress and unhook my bra.

His mouth moved from mine and went down my neck till he got to my breast, he sucked on one of my nipples while he played with the other one, licked my nipple till it stood erect, he went from one to the second and did the same to it, he went down and took off my panties and his fingers played with my clit and his mouth and did wonders down there, I was moaning and when I realized it I bit my lower lips to stop it but I couldn't.
Bruce continued licking me while I moaned when I realized I was naked on a stranger's bed I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't so I just went with flow think the worst that could happen was losing my virginity to a complete stranger.

Drawing me out of my thought, he put his finger in me and he gentle stroked my inside with his finger, unable to contain the pleasure I cried out," Bruce please, mmmm", Bruce did nothing but instead he put in more fingers, I felt like I was going to explode but suddenly Bruce stop and he came up and kissed me,I finally knew what I tasted like.
He took off his shirt, then his pants and then I saw the hard thing trying to get out of his underwear as he took off his underwear his thing bounced up and down for joy and I gulped hard and said,"is that going to fit me", he chuckled and said,"just go with the flow",he then asked me,"are you sure you want to continue?", I nodded and then he kissed he and the cap of his d*ck touched the surface of my p*ssy to prepare me and without a second warning he went into me completly, I gasped as he moved in and out of me. Not feeling contented I said,"faster please", immediately he got faster and I enjoy every bit and at the end of it all I came for the first time and he released his seeds in me, he rolled over both of us trying to catch our breath and I said,"Thank you", he looked at me and smiled at me, "and who said we are done", with that said the night became even hotter.

The next morning I stood up from the bed feeling sore all over and wore my cloths  and I looked at the blood stains on the bed and told myself that I still did not break my promise to my mother
"Give yourself when you find your mate", she would always say but being to young then I never really what it mearnt, looked at the naked man and stared at the one who took it all after saying thank you to the sleeping man I left the room.

Mate in the moon lightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara