Chapter 8- pregnant

Two months later

Aria POV

"This is the fifth time this week that you are throwing up, is there something you are not telling me?" Abbie asked as I was rinsing my mouth at the tap, and then I decided to change the topic," it's being two months now and you have not told me about your mate, I keep asking but you always seem to ignore the question", Abbie looked at me and refuted,"Hey, you don't answer my question with another question."

"Answer mine and I will answer yours", I replied proudly,

"Not fair,"

"But that is how it is", I folded my arms across my chest and smirked proudly.

"If you say so,it was not mate pull or mate scent I was feeling...", she paused for a bit,

"It was the smell of my favourite buns, chocolate cream, I thought your mate is mearnt to smell like your favourite thing so I followed the smell and spent all my money filling by belly," she said rubbing her belly and pouting her lips I couldn't help but laugh out loudly with tears in my eyes, and she looked at me sadly.

"Aria now my question" Abbie looked at me,

"Abbie sit, there is a lot going on in my head right now...." I paused to make sure she was focused,

"During the festival, I found my mate but he turned out to be Alan..." She looked at me shocked, I know right me and an Alpha very shocking, "But isn't he getting married to Julia tomorrow", here comes another shock as she looked at me, "Don't tell me, rejected you",I dropped my eyes to the floor, "But that doesn't answer the fact that you might be pregnant, he didn't,did he?",I shaked my head indicating no," I got drunk in a bar and I gave myself to a complete stranger",she looked a little disappointed,"and now that I think about it we didn't use any protection",

"But that does not mean am pregnant, I could just be reacting to something...., didn't we just change all our foodstuff brand to expirence change".

"Aria, you need to go for a test or I could go and get pregnancy testing kit from a store, my mum asked me to get some for her so it wouldn't seem suspicious," I looked at Abbie and my heart started to swell and I hugged Abbie.

"Thanks"

"No sweat, what are friends for",

"So, how will you handle Alan and his 'mate', will you be able to bear seeing them  together",

Before I could answer there was a knock on the door, and Abbie went to get the door.

********
Alan POV

I made up my mind and decided to pay Aria to keep her mouth shuth, I mean no woman can resist money, even the most faithful of them.

I got my cheque of 5 million dollar and kept an extra one of 10 million if she decided to be adamant.

I got to the door and knocked, after a few seconds of waiting, the door was opened and I saw Abbie looking at me as if I was a piece of shit,

She looked at me from head to toe,"What are you doing here?" She asked not even trying to hide her disgust for me and I felt one more person needed shutting up.

"Am here to see Aria," I answer, "And what makes you think that she wants too see you, after everything she went through because she had a mate",she said and I am like 'wow' is this how much she hates me or finds me disgusting,"just ask her and tell her it is important",I told her, she went in and came back after few minutes,"she will give you five minutes and no more",I followed her inside and she went to sit beside Aria,"can you leave us alone please", I said to Abbie, she looked reluctant to leave but Aria told her to leave.

"Why are you here",she said not looking at me and trying to hide pain behind her voice,

"We need to keep things a secret between us",she looked at me and smiled,"what makes you think I will keep it a secret",I looked at her and thanked my stars I came prepared,"I will pay you, how much do you want", she looked distant ad he thought about some things,"I want 15 million, you are rich so the money will not affect you one bit", I smirked it seems I was right about her, she chased anything with money, I brought out the two cheque I had with me and she took it,"it was nice doing business with you again", she smiled and I left there.

Mission accomplished