Chapter 2- Human World

"This is the last store we are stopping at, please Aria lets go", Abbie whinied," This is the seventh time you will say that, am tired Abbie",Aria complained.

After shopping, they decided to cool off on one of the pack benches." So what is your plan for the future", Abbie asked Aria,"You know, I will leave this pack when I am 25 and do something better with my life in the human world and forget everything about werewolves, except you",hearing that Abbie smiled."What if your children are werewolves",Abbie added,"I don't think a wolfless werewolf can have a werewolf child with a human",Aria said,"Well, humans mating werewolves is possible, so why not", Abbie grinned, "Don't curse my future", Aria laughed.

"I still don't know why the beta's daughter will lower herself to the class of this wolfless rogue" ,Julia snorted behind them,"At least the am not the gamma's daughter and I have more power than you", Abbie sharply replied and the smile on Julia's face curved downward,"what happened to all your confidence",Abbie mocked, furious Julia replied,"Gamma or beta, I will still become the luna of this pack,and when I am, you two will have to watch your backs", turning back she saw Alan and said,"There comes your future Alpha and my future husband".

            ***************
Alan walked out of the palace furious recalling what he and his father discussed
         **** Flash Back ****
"I will only give three choices, your mate, the beta's daughter or the gamma's daughter, aside these three any other lady is an  insult to the throne and if any wolfless is your mate i want you to reject her, no excuses", The Alpha made himself clear,"Do understand Alan","Yes father", Alan as no choice but to reply, he felt belittled by his father as his father always tries to control his life.
    ****End of Flash Back****

Alan called Jake, his best friend and future beta,"Jake, can you meet me in the pack now, I need someone I can trust".

In the next few minutes Jake met Alan at the pack,"Alan, bro whatssup",Alan chuckled," Daddy issues",Jake was not surprised as Alan always argue with his father over trival matter,"He wants me to get married at all cost, he even told me I can only choose from three choices", he stop for a while when he noticed Jake's lack of concentration,Jack noticed it and said,",please continue 'your highness' ", Alan smiled and continued,"he wants me to marry either my mate, your sister or Jordan sister, he even said no wolfless b*tch".