Chapter 7 - Luna

Bruce POV

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy, which I guess is the hangover from the drinking last night, every thing I did came back me and I realized that the lady with me last night had gone.

Look around and saw blood stains on the bed and I smiled to myself, so she was a virgin, her mate really messed up. I want to find her but the only thing I remembered was her name "Aria".

'Carl, prepare the ride, we are leaving soon', I said through mind link, and he replied,'sure thing Alpha'.

'Alpha, the Alpha of new moon pack wants to see you before we leave',Carl added,'just prepare to leave, I will she him if I feel like',I closed the mind link and sat on the bed to think about what happened last night.

I don't even know which pack she is from if I want to find her.

***
In the pack house I saw the Alpha, his luna and son in the guest house, smiling he up to me and held out his hand to shake but I put my hands in my pocket,"I have Haphephobia,I don't shake hands",he retreated hand,"what do you want to see me for",I asked coldly, he smiled awkwardly,"yeah,my son,(he stretched his hand to his son) he will be becoming Alpha in the next two months,we hope you will come", he said smiling and feeling proud about his son.

"I will see if I can make it", he smiled even more,"save journey and good bye",he added.

***
Alan POV

"Since you didn't find your mate and your coronation is in the next two months you will need a luna and I recommend Julia since you are not on Abbie's good side and Julia also didn't find her mate, it was like you were mearnt for eachother," Dad said as he laughed heartedly. Deep down I feel remoseful that I rejected my mate,

I could have stayed by her side and help her fight bullies, but no instead I became the bully. I will find a way to make it up to her, I will pay her off so she doesn't speak if what had happened between us.

*************
Sorry for the hold up, exam and inspriration kept fighting me, I hope I did not keep you all waiting, this chapter seems shorter than many others, I just want to round it up quickly because I have been on it for too long

Luna-Rivera 💖

Love you all kisses😘😘