Chapter 11 - Blackmailed

Third person POV

"Alex, are you sure mum will not be angry because of what we did?",Alex looked at his sister August,"August, we didn't do anything mum moved on her on accord,we just gave her the reason to move", August still not conviened,"But we are the reason packs aboard don't want her, we blackmailed her before them, she just wants the best for us".

"Don't you want a dad,do want other kids to continue looking down on us for not having a father, and besides we don't want mum to live the rest of her life alone, we will have to leave her one day",Alex speaking like a mature boy told his sister.

"Mum's wolf can't stay without her mate, else she will run crazy after a few years and will kill anyone including us, her parents, friends and just name them, the power in her hands need to be controlled",August looked at cloths and starts crying,"yeah, you are right, it was very scary when she wolfed out on that full moon and started craving for blood, good thing she was shot with wolfsbane to keep her down",Alex hugged his sister,"don't worry, if this goes well we will never have to see that again, lets just hope things goes well", Alex reassured his sister.

************
Bruce POV

I got a message saying I have a new secretary, she is a mother of two, she needs a pack for her children to shift

I go through her file, she is qualified for the job. As I scan through it I saw her picture and name, she looks like that Aria from eight years ago and same name.

According to her file, she left home eight years ago,tge time corresponding well to the time that Alan was crowned Alpha.

A few seconds later it all dawned on me, Aria might have been Alan's mate, but he rejected her, seeing the piece come together is nice, but I will also mean her two children are mine.

I felt an unknown joy in my heart as I noticed this, going through her file more, I saw the children's picture attached to it and they look like me, the boy has my emerald green eyes while the girl has her mother's aqua blue color, I can't believe I became a father of two over the night, I need to get to work fast and now.

On my way out, a lady bumped into me and she refused to alpologies, I held her hands using my Alpha tone,"Alpolgies",when I looked at her face I noticed she was Aria, I was about to say her name but I stopped myself, she is immune, 'who is she', my wolf, kein asked.

'How is she immune to our command, the only person immune is our mate and because of your stupid trick she rejected us', Kein said.

'Julia is not mearnt to be Luna Queen, I can feel it, she was not made for the throne', kein snorted

'It is not what you feel it is what is right, and don't forget that you are mearnt to mate with the white wolf, if the two of you refuse to be together you will both go crazy and kill every werewolf alive and bring an end to our kind, I want you to think this through and do what is right', as much as I have to admit it but Kein is right I only have a few more years to remain sane.

'I miss Demi', Kein said,

'Demi?', I asked,'who is Demi?'

'Moon goddess, you are so slow, Demi is my mate, if you have forgotten it is your fault we are away from them'.

'But, what about our pups that we have with Alan's mate?'

'Pups, what are you talking about, we can't have pups with anyother person aside from our true mate',Kein said

'Aria has our pups, the resemblance and timing is too clear to be wrong, there is a mistake somewhere', Kein went silent.

'Who is Aria?' kein asked

'The lady we saw earlier that was immune to our command and the whole reason we are having this conversation in the first place',

'Bruce I think there is a mistake somewhere',

'Lets head to work first and I will confirm some things'.

***
"It says here that you are a lone wolf with two children, and your children are about to wolf out soon and you need a pack for them, lets get straight to business, you are  here because packs aboard won't let you in and may I ask why?" I looked into her eyes as I see those aqua blue eyes glimmer with hope.

"I can't submit to an Alpha's command", she answered honestly, interesting.

"I will ask some questions, some will be a little to personal but as an Alpha I need to know some things, is that okay with you", she looked at me as if trying to get information out of me.

"Sure thing Alpha", okay lets started

"Your children's name and which one is the oldest"

"Alex oscar and August oscar, and Alex is the older one"

"Age?"

"Eight by August"

"Name of your wolf?"

"Demi"

"Color of your wolf's fur?"

"Are you mearnt to be asking that?"

"I don't think you should be answering my question with another question?"

"But, alpha I think your questions are strange, I mean why the question and answer section?"

"Just answer the damn question"

"She is a white wolf"

"Your children, are they for your mate or do you even have a mate" I look at the sadness that envelop her face she looked near to tears, I was about to stop her when she answered me,

"My mate rejected me and I had sex with a complete stranger and got pregnant, I ran away from home when my mate paid me to keep my mouth shut", she looked at me straight at my eyes,

"Does that answer all your questions and doubt", I felt pity at that moment.

"Arianna Oscar, your pack bonding will be held next weekend, and you can keep your job as my secretary since you are qualified to have it." I saw the which in her eyes and I felt proud about it.