Chapter 10 - CDS group

Eight years later

Aria POV

I stepped into the airport and breath in the fresh air of this country, oh how much I have missed this.

I felt a tug on my sleeve and I looked to my side and Alex my son looked at me and asked,"Mum is this home?", my children are growing fast and will soon have their first shift but they need to be in a pack for a successful shift.

But my old pack is no where near the ideal pack for them, so I came back to have them shift in the world's greatest pack, the black coven pack, but I need the approval of the Alpha which is why am here in city X to work in the CDS group as the Alpha CEO secretary.

I looked into my son's eye and said,"soon", "Mum,am tired when do we get home?" I looked at August and I wondered who their father was, aside from my aqua blue eyes that August has, the rest are from a total stranger since Alex and August are identical twins aside from the eyes,'I also wonder who it is',my wolf 'demi' cuts in my thoughts, this hasn't mastered me yet, ever since I left home my wolf included herself in my life, even though most of the things we do is fight we still get along pretty well and I hope my kids won't have to go through what I went through because of my wolf,
'God, demi when will stop doing that, popping into my head every time is very unexpected',

'Well, you should have thought of that when you hopelessly prayed to the Moon Goddess for a wolf', she quiet down after that and I am grateful for that.

"we will be home soon honey", I saw a smile on their faces and I couldn't help but think about what was running through their little heads.

******
Monday mornings are the mornings I dread the most with so much rushing, today is the first day of school for my little pies and also my first day of work and we won't want to be late for both and lucklyvfor me demi decided to stay put, even though that is kind of weird and unusual but I got to time to waste.

After rushing here and there we were finally ready, when we got to the car I started it and then I decided to call the head mistress of their school to notify our coming when I realized that I left my phone in the villa.

The villa was a three storey building with every one personal condo and it was a very comfortable three bedroom flat with high security and most of the people living here are werewolves, which makes it more safe to live in.

As I rushed to the elevator, I bumped into a hard wall, wait no it was a man with a strong Alpha aura, I decided to hurry off as I will soon be late but the guy held onto my hand,"Apologize", he said using his Alpha tone, but ever since I gave birth to my two miracles the Alpha and Luna tone has being of no use to me, which is why many packs abroad refuse to let me and my kids in.

I looked at him and saw a clear resemblace with Alex and August, this man in front of me looks exactly like my children, but I had no time to deal with that now and I left the man and went my way.

After dropping them off, I went straight to CDS group to resume my job, luckly enough I got to work 30 minutes before nine which was the time the CEO was mearnt to come in.

I went to the HR department to get my staff card and office key, the person in charge of the HR department was nice enough to show me the ropes of my job.

After settling down, I arranged some documents and made the office ready for use.

My work has being going smoothly till I received the news that the CEO was around, I waited some minutes before going in to make myself known to the Alpha CEO.

I knocked a few times on the door and waited for reply and after a while a familar deep voice asked me to come in and I was very shocked when I saw who it was.

"Hmm, who would have thought that my immune neighbor would be my secretary", I gulped under pressure cause this was unexpected, like which Alpha will give face to someone immune to their Alpha tone,

"Mr Sky or is it Alpha Sky, this morning was a total mistake I didn't mean to do that this morning, I was just in a rush, I couldn't be late for my first day of work", I said smiling awkwardly.

He looked at the file he was holding and then he smirked, he looked at me,"Arianna Oscar, right", he asked, "yes boss", I have a feeling things are not going well for me

"it says here that you are a lone wolf with two children, and your children are about to wolf out soon and you need a pack for them, lets get straight to business, you are  here because packs aboard won't let you in and may I ask why?"