Qi Ze refused at the suggestion of Ren Jingxiao and others.

  Hailin was still worried: "Then don't get angry, don't use the knife, just wash the vegetables or something - it's still cold today, why don't I do it."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Brother Hailin, my house has hot water pipes installed."

  Qi Ze was embarrassed and quickly pushed him away: "There are Hanhan and the others. You can take Brother Liu out and sit down."

  Xu Qinghe: "There is a gym and a video room downstairs. If you are bored, you can go down and play."

  Hailin and Liu Zhizhou went out. Before leaving, Liu Zhizhou asked Xu Qinghe: "Whose family does that child in the living room belong to?"

  Xu Qing said smoothly: "My son, isn't he cute?"

  Liu Zhizhou: "..."

  He left the kitchen with a complicated look on his face.

  Xu Qinghe was confused. He turned his head and met several pairs of ambiguous eyes. Him: "...for what?"

  Fan Yihan shook off the water on his hand and hooked his neck: "Tell me, how did you hook up with me?"

  Ren Jingxiao: "Boss Liu is also a rich man. You have a good vision."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He reacted and was shocked, "No way, I didn't do anything. I only met with him a few times, all in the recording studio."

  Everyone looked at Qi Ze.

  Zize: "...I don't know anything."

  Xu Qinghe: "Harm, maybe they don't mean it at all. Don't make random rumors and make noise. Have the vegetables been washed? Has the meat been cut? You're so free!"

  Everyone: "...cut!"

  After washing and washing together, Yan Ruoxue, Lu Wenkang and others arrived one after another.

  When the sports cars of Lu Wenkang and others rushed into the villa, Xu Qinghe was speechless. Did he say he wouldn't drink anymore? Dare you drive here?

  Lu Wenkang laughed and said, "What are you afraid of? The car will be left here for you when the time comes. Just ask the driver to take us there."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." That's right.

  The kitchen was being toiled by Lu Jiaxuan, Yan Ruoxue, Ren Jingxiao, and Zhou Xiaoxiao. Xu Qinghe took Qi Ze away, who had never been in the kitchen. He planned to go to the downstairs audio-visual room to dismantle the speakers and go to the utility room to find colored lights. Fan Yihan Seeing that there are enough people in the kitchen, I also come over.

  Hearing that speakers were being installed in the yard, Hai Lan, who kept coming around to see Qi Ze, took over the job and took Liu Zhizhou to dismantle the speakers.

  Xu Qinghe took Qi Ze and Fan Yihan upstairs to search for lanterns.

  Fan Yihan complained while rummaging through the box: "I'm convinced, why do you have colored lanterns? Why did you buy this?"

  Xu Qinghe was also looking through the boxes: "I planned to decorate my home for Christmas and create some atmosphere, but I was so busy on the set that I forgot about it. Isn't it just right now?"

  Zize: "Are you really going to mess around in the yard? You'll cry when you clean up later."

  Xu Qinghe: "It's okay, there is a housekeeping company."