Fan Yihan saw it from the corner of his eye and immediately screamed: "You order us to work and you still play with your mobile phone?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He raised his head and shook the phone interface towards him, "Can I give you something delicious?"

  There is no shortage of vegetables, meat and fruits at home, but there is a shortage of some drinks, snacks, and some shellfish. He is selecting products and placing orders.

  Fan Yihan: "Oh - I want squid!"

  Ren Jingxiao: "Let's have some wine! BBQ paired with wine, it's perfect!"

  Xu Qinghe: "The squid is OK, and the wine, I picked some low-alcohol fruit wine, okay? I have a young lady here."

  Ren Jingxiao: "That's enough, that's enough. Buy some of that xx brand fruit wine, which I endorse. I'll just take a few photos and post them on Weibo later."

  Xu Qinghe: "...I suspect you are showing off!"

  Fan Yihan: "Fuck! Then you have to buy some instant noodles that I endorse."

  Xu Qinghe and Ren Jingxiao: "..."

  Fan Yihan: "What expressions do you two have?! Hot pot with instant noodles is so delicious! Buy it quickly! I must be worthy of my sponsor father!"

  Xu Qinghe and Ren Jingxiao: "..."

  Finally, Xu Qinghe added it to the shopping cart and placed the order together. While ordering, he muttered: "Who doesn't have an endorsement yet? Wait for me to buy some!!"

  Yantian ordered a bunch of them and was waiting for them to be delivered to her door. When her phone rang again, it was Qize coming over.

  Fan Yihan saw it and complained: "Go and scold him. He lives in the same community and his ink is still there."

  Xu Qinghe patted his head: "He didn't come from home. He was still at the Fourth Ring Road in the afternoon - wash the vegetables and I'll pick him up."

  Then he picked up three people.

  Qi Ze and Hai Lin are inseparable. Can you understand, what is going on with Liu Zhizhou?

  Xu Qinghe welcomed the people in with a smile, first asked them to go to the living room to eat, drink and sit casually, and then dragged Qi Ze into the kitchen.

  "Why did you call Boss Liu here?" he asked in a low voice.

  Qi Ze: "He happened to be with Brother Lin. He heard that we were coming to have a barbecue, so he came with us." He was sensitive and asked quickly, "Isn't it inconvenient?"

  Xu Qinghe: "No, it's just strange. Besides, can a big boss like him play with us?"

  It doesn't matter if it's inconvenient. Qi Ze breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled: "It's okay, Brother Youlin is here."

  Xu Qinghe squinted: "I now suspect that you are worried that your man is bored and have found a companion for him."

  Qi Ze was slightly embarrassed: "No."

  Xu Qinghe: "Okay, let's get to work quickly - Hanhan does something for Brother Ze, don't let him touch the pot, otherwise we won't live if it explodes."

  Qi Ze: "..."

  Fan Yihan and Ren Jingxiao's laughter almost broke the roof.

  Hailin and his wife heard the noise and came over, intending to help.