Chapter 57 "Graduation party"

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay.." you asked managing eyes with him... He gazed you without saying anything.. you can sense his anger by eyes..

What is his problem? Mood swings happen every once in a while. 

"I already told you not to go .. why did you bring me with yourself?? " He furiously said.. making his place on the chair... He sat with his one leg on the other.. and you just stood next to him.. he didn't even said you to sit ..

"Ah jimin... You're gonna be my husband and you have to come with me.. you can't say me....."

"Hey Jimin... How are you ??? I heard you had an accident ? Are you okay now??? " A blonde lady came near jimin... Ignoring you she grabbed jimin's hand and manage herself for hugging him.. you're shocked to see any girl hug him and you felt much jealousy..

whats that..he is my husband.. you  bitch..

Jimin managed distance from her and looked at you with apologize eyes..

"Y/n.. " he said but you immediately leave the place.. he started to follow you but the blonde lady held his hand and turn him back to his place he fake smiled to her..

"I thought she's very busy... Well jimin I'm your girlfriend' sister and you should be with me right now .. " she tucked her hair under her ear, she doesn't have good intentions for jimin... She is really bitching right now..

Ahh Where did Jungkook trap me? What was the need to invite her?? Eommaaaaa

"Jimin??? Where are lost in??? C'mon now lets come with me.." she dragged him with herself... Jimin glanced at you as he walked past everyone, feeling very sad. You looked at him angrily and immediately turned your face away...

"So Mr park ... Tell now whats going on with me and my sis.. are you happy with her?? Well she didn't tell anything but I know she's smart and so perfect for you and you didn't tensed with her..."

She talks so much nonsense. Bitch get lost or I'll fuck you right now..

"Jiminahh?? Are you again lost ?? C'mon tell me hows my sister?? Do you like her that much?? " She shake her hand infront of jimin and he stood up quickly..

"Aerum I need space right now..  and pls don't talk about your sister .. It's been almost a year since I broke up with her and I don't want her or anyone from her family to interfere in my life again... Just get lost..." Jimin left her stood alone..she got shocked really shocked but she didn't know that jimin loves you..

"I'm sorry.." jimin came to you for apologies.. you ignored him and get along with jungkook and left him.. whilr he follow you... You follow jungkook..

"Y/n.. pls listen me.. I'm not wrong.. she.... she's just....ahhh " you went away too far in the crowded place..

~~time skipped ~~

Jungkook was very busy talking with his friends when he saw you standing alone...gave an excuse to his friend and came straight to you from there... you stood there with folding your both hands and your eyes just gazing jimin's every single motion..he sometimes glared at you to while talking with his friends but you act like you really don't interested in him.. but as he saw you with jungkook he wanted to come near but he was very involved with his friends...

"Y/n.. are you alright??? " Jungkook asked coming near you... You just smiled but he understood by your eyes..

"Tell me what happened?? " Jungkook asked again..

"Jungkook its nothing.. I was just wondering here and there... " You excused and left him..

What the heck.. whats problem with her..

"Yaaaa jungkookkahh???? " Jungkook and everyone turned to follow the sound where it came from... Jungkook went ahead as he found out..

"Taehyung..  " You said in a low voice. You couldn't believe that Jungkook had even invited him.. your fear came out as you saw his gaze fell on yourself..and he smirked..

Y/n must be feeling scared again ..

Jimin thought coming near you..

"Calm down.. no worry he came here for enjoying and nothing else hmm.. " he hugged you by his side..you fake smiled him..

Taehyung gazed at your soul straightly..it made you scared more..

*To be continued*