Arc 1.5: Prologue

Arc 1.5: Signs of a Coming Star: Prologue

Synopsis: It's already been a month since Ritsuka Fujimaru has landed in the digital world SE.RA.PH inside the super computer known as the Mooncell. After meeting the Sovereign of the SE.RA.PH, Hakuno Kishinami, he was able to go unpunished. This is the daily life of the Savior of Humanity, in a world where he is not backed up by his old allies but gained new ones in return. As Ritsuka Fujimaru and Hakuno Kishinami learns about each other, forces hiding in the shadow begun making their move...
____________

November 11, 2030

6:30

Mare Regalius; District 2

Savior’s POV

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock ringing, slowly getting up, I get down from my bed, stretch my body, do warm-ups, and hear a crack from my back and let out a satisfying groan.

I open my fridge, take out some eggs and begin cooking breakfast. After cooking, I place my breakfast on the table. My breakfast consists of a bowl of rice with egg rolls, miso soup, and natto. A pretty standard Japanese breakfast. After saying my prayers first, I began to eat. Since my shift starts at 8 in the morning I still have plenty of time. I was originally planning to wake up early to jog but decided that I am too comfortable in my sleep to even stand up so here we are right now.

As I am eating my breakfast, I began to look at my terminal, given to me by Kishinami. It’s basically a cellphone but more thin, I don’t know why they won’t just call it a cellphone but who am I to know.

It's already been a week since I met Kishinami and got her approval to not punish me and a month since I fell in this world, I still don’t know much about this world, nor the history behind it, or why I am here in the first place. My plan is to just take it easy for now and get as much information as I can, even though Kishinami deemed me innocent, it’s pretty clear that many of her servants still don’t trust me, make sense since they are not the servants that I know, but I would be lying if I said it hurts a bit seeing them but not knowing who I am.

That’s right, even though I already met many people here, in the end I’m still alone…

I cleaned up my plate, and put it in the dishwasher. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth before washing my body. I wear some casual clothes, a long blue jacket with a hood underneath, a collared shirt with long sleeves and a plain shirt, and black pants.

It’s still autumn, but winter is coming already. Now that I think about it, it might be my first Christmas without anyone to celebrate with. There’s Kishinami, but I don’t want to invite her just to hang out with me, plus she’ll be busy with Nero and Tamamo around speaking with experience, I know how tiring some of their antics are. Also I don’t really know anyone here.

Sigh, just like before, even before Chaldea, I’m alone again…