Sovereign's Search Begin

"Senpai, wake up senpai."

I’m here again, in this dream or rather the life of someone else, and that someone is a boy named Ritsuka Fujimaru.

I seem I'm back where I left off last time, as I see him still sleeping while the squirrel-like animal licks his face, while a Girl with purplish hair I looking at him trying to wake him up.

I walk closer to see Ritsuka a bit more clearly, and...

Woah His...actually kind of cute.

Can this be considered cheating?

Anywho, I notice that he is beginning to wake up.

"Huh, where am I?"

He asks, and the girl answers, basically it's a mage organization, that watches over the world's future and past and has a machine that can time travel to the past by sending the traveler's soul to the said past.

At least that's what I get from it, it's quite complex honest, and trying to understand it just makes my head hurt.

The Girl helps him stand up and they sit on a nearby bench and get some drinks for themselves, I also sit because why not right?

I sit beside Ritsuka and after drinking his soda, he asks, "So may I ask who are you?"

After asking the question, the girl goes on a tangent about her not being worthy enough or something.

After hearing that as if Ritsuka and I share the same brain both thought.

'Wow such low esteem'

After that a man wearing agree on a hat with a gentle expression, After a few small conversations, they (Fujimaru and the girl) are said to need to go to look like some kind of meeting place.

And there a noble-looking white-haired girl appears, and starts lecturing the 'masters'. and it seems like there are a total of 48 of them.

Looking ahead I saw the same black/dark brown hair male, seemingly trying his best to stay awake.

seeing that I just gave a wry smile.

I guess he must still be mentally exhausted in that simulation.

as he began to drift away in his slumber, I feel myself getting pulled away, I guess I'm waking up again.

Before getting pulled off, the last thing I saw is the noble-looking girl walking to a sleeping Fujimaru and then

*SLAP*

A loud sound was as I feel myself wincing from the slap.

that's the last thing I think as the light pulled me away.

Chapter 4: Sovereign's Search Begin.

10/29/2030

"Oy Master, wake up we’re almost close"

I hear a male voice as I slowly open my eyes, The first thing I saw is white and red, after getting my vision properly working The one who wakes me up is none other than the red archer himself, Nameless.

"Oh, morning nameless, are we there yet?"

"No, but we are close, I wish for you to rest more, but I want you to be vigilant in case something happened."

I simply nodded at his words, something might indeed happen today so it's better to stay prepared, right?

"C'mon now Archer, relax a little bit, let the kid rest, plus we are her servants, right? Let, we do the battle and let her cool off.