Trailer

Future Journey

_________________________

Light the bonfire

Let the world rejoice, for the coming of a savior

You who have fallen into this world confused as to where you are, why you are here.

But you should precisely know the reason, right?

Your existence can be called a "Code"

A Code to fight the virus within the system.

As such you along with the others should know.

Despite being a foreign object your existence is important as your other half.

As the two of you possess the key to defending this world.

That is why I'm sending this message.

My name is Archimedes

I'm the servant tasked to maintain the mooncell and the task to defend it.

But due to circumstances, I may not be able to do that so I'm passing on this message before they get me.

So listen well, because I'm here to warn you of the battles that are about to come.

Arc I: The Savior that Falls into Another World

You who has fallen into this world, who suddenly gets a power beyond your imagination.

The Power that connects you to someone, will the two of you has the will to become one?

Arc II: The Wandering Knight

Amidst the land of the digital world, a Pure Knight is seen wandering.

But can you call someone pure and righteous, if they are a machine?

Arc III: EXTELLA Link

A Hero has been summoned to the land looking to defeat himself.

But when faced with an inevitability, is ok to believe in an Idealist or to agree with a Realist?

Arc IV: Two Rings as One

The two of you have been challenged, to prove yourself worthy of carrying the power of a god.

Within the challenge that both of you have partaken in, will your bond be a good thing or a bad thing when the day has come for you to separate?

Arc V: A Spark of Revolution

Fear is a great power that moves people.

In a world where mere AI is gaining sentience, is it justified for them to be afraid?

Arc VI: Coming of the Inevitability.

It, who come for the destruction of a civilization.

With the two of you out of commission, is the bond you have made enough for them to come for your sake?

Arc VII: Savior and Sovereign: Awakening

The two of them stand once again wielding the power capable of defeating it. So come with your almight and bring an end to this.

You have been placed another burden once more. Will you be able to do this knowing your past I'm sure that you will be fine but a question remains: At the end of your journey do you have the will to say goodbye to the people you learn to care about? Oh, sorry for being rude, I guess you are used to saying goodbye for a while now.