Journey in the Digital Forest, and the Green-Robed Anti-Hero.

I saw her again.

Kneeling on the ground she looks up to a familiar face I've always seen in Chaldea, her Identity is that of Nero Claudius, Saber Class Servant, I first met her in the second singularity when she was still alive in her Era.

So she answered the girl's summon huh?

After a few introductions, I finally learn the girl's name.

Hakuno Kishinami.

That was the girl's name

After that, the doll-like toy suddenly moved and began to attack.

Hakuno sees this frightened, but Nero encourages her to stand up as she is her Praetor.

Suddenly someone called out to her with encouragement, she stand up and began to command Nero.

She is an amateur that's for sure but even then

she is still able to make some good commands on Nero.

She... kinda reminded me of myself when I just become a master on a whim.

After a few moments, they finally defeated the doll, and there Hakuno finally let out a sigh of relief, Nero praises her direction in combat and how she handles herself since it's her first time.

Then suddenly a voice began to talk who sounds awfully like Rasputin.

The voice congratulates her and welcomes her as a Master of the Mooncell Holy Grail war.

I was engulfed in light, then the last time I see is Hakuno's face full of confusion.

Chapter 3: Journey in the Digital Forest, and the Green-Robed Anti-Hero.

10/24/030

6:30

I open my eyes to see a ceiling in my view, I suddenly feel a sense of Deja-vu, I begin to get up on my bed and see my clothes in the corner neatly folded.

I am taking a shower in the bathroom in my room in the cheap hotel where I was sleeping for the night.

It's been a week since I embarked on my journey to meeting the ruler of this world, and found out my purpose in falling in here.

I found a small town on my journey and decided to sleep here it's like a small town and decided to live here for a few days.

I mean I'm used to sleeping in the forest, but the feeling of the softness of a warm bed and a good shower is what makes my decision.

Though of course, there is the currency here, and surprisingly the currency here is QP like back in Chaldea but I only have a few QP left so I decided I'm gonna stay here for three days before continuing my Journey to Sharpton.

The Old man said that to get to the capital I need to reach the decks first and sail to Sharpton, after that it's washer a walk there or a carriage to get to the Capital which is a city from what I hear is like an ancient Rome.

Thinking about that, I suddenly remember my dream.

It's about that girl again.

now I finally know her name.

Hakuno Kishinami

A very simple Japanese name, but for some reason, it feels so nostalgic.

Wait...

Now that I think about it, there is a girl named like that back in my high school.

She has the same name and same the face, but what's different is that the girl I saw in my dreams had brown hair and eyes while the girl I knew back then has black hair and red eyes.