The Boy from the Blank Slate World

?/?/?

?:?

She is just a student.

She is just a normal person.

Going through her school days normally, she always walks down the same path to school every day, she talks to her friends every time she's in school. She is not a loner, she is friendly and has a good number of friends. She is happy.

She is happy….

But …

She is too blank to realize it.

That is until one day.

When she wakes up.

Something Feel off

Until she finally Realize it

Her whole world shatters in an instant.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Boy from the Blank Slate World

____________________________________________________________________________

“Saviour” POV

10/10/2030

7:48

I open my eyes to see the rays of light in my eyes, it’s so bright that I need to cover my eyes with my arms. Trying to get up, I can't for some reason, it feels like my body is weightless as if like that time I wake up and Merlin does something in my body.

That Dream…What was that?

Upon Realizing my situation I finally remembered it. I was just sleeping back in my room in the Wondering Sea, then suddenly I was falling from the sky, it’s like back in Shimousa, the difference here is that I have no companion, whatsoever when this happens in the past I always have either a rogue servant helping me or someone directly calls for me to help them.

But this is different, not only is that there are no servants I can see or that no one actually summoned me directly, or maybe someone does but they are not here.

I finally get up and look at my surroundings it seems like I was in some kind of forest, I walk forward and touch the tree feeling the hardness of the wood, it’s real but when I look at the sky I finally see it clearly.

There is something in the sky, it’s like the Lostbelt 3’s great wall, but there are a bunch of 1s and 0s in the sky it reminds me of the movies I watch back home.

Home…..

A familiar word escape from my mouth, when did I last say that word. Home. For some reason it feels foreign to me, a word used casually in the modern-day now feels like it’s been a long time since I said it.

How long was it?

The sweet feeling of coming home.

And someone saying “Welcome Back”