Fan Yihan: "I still have medicine, do you want to take it again?"

  Xu Qinghe closed his eyes: "I've eaten it twice, I can't eat it anymore."

  Shen Dong also said: "The main reason is to keep warm and rest."

  Fan Yihan sat down: "No way, even my clothes are wet - this damn weather."

  Xu Qinghe: "It's okay. Just be patient and it will be fine when we get to Luhu."

  Fan Yihan muttered: "I can only endure it."

  The big ship had already turned around and was heading forward with difficulty against the flood in the dim sky.

  When the sky darkened completely, the boat moved even slower. Just like that, it bumped into tree branches, sofas and cars in the water several times. Coupled with the turbulent flood, people on the deck were jolted and screamed in surprise.

  After a thrilling journey, we finally drove into Luhu before nine o'clock.

  When we docked, everyone on the boat, young and old, burst into tears.

  After staying up for half the night and being rained all day long, Xu Qinghe was dizzy from burning. He barely opened his eyes when he heard the noise, and bright lights in the distance came into view.

  It's docked.

  Next to him, Fan Yihan cursed: "Finally, I want to go down to eat at the buffet and soak in the hot springs. I'm freezing to death!"

  Xu Qinghe heard himself say: "Save it, you still have to film."

  But Fan Yihan didn't seem to hear him. He jumped up and jumped twice, then stretched out his hand to pull him: "Let's go, get off the boat quickly."

  Xu Qinghe struggled again and again.

  "Damn it." Fan Yihan shouted, "Brother Dong, come here, Lao Xu is dying."

  Xu Qinghe: "...No." He finally gathered his strength and threw himself on Fan Yihan's back, "Carry me."

  Fan Yihan almost fell down.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Finally, Fan Yihan and Shen Dong were on the left and right, half-carrying him off the boat.

  The government has received the news in advance and asked people to wait at the shore in advance. As soon as the boat docked, people immediately rushed up to hand out towels, water, and buns. There are also doctors and nurses who come forward and take patients with fever or chills aside to take their temperatures and check them...

  Seeing the medical care, Fan Yihan was pleasantly surprised and urged Shen Dong: "Over there, send him over there first -"

  The screeching sound of brakes suddenly sounded, and the speeding black business car swerved and stopped dangerously next to the crowd.

  Fan Yihan glanced subconsciously and his eyes widened immediately.

  He quickly went to take pictures of Xu Qinghe: "Old Xu, look, your gang boss is here!"

  Xu Qinghe slowly raised his head: "...so-" fast?

  The word "quick" was buried in a wall of flesh, and his nose was bumped by the button of the other person's shirt, which made him cry.

  Xu Qinghe woke up slightly and muttered: "It hurts."

  The man pressed him hard: "It's okay."

  ...No, something's wrong - he can't breathe! !

  Xu Qinghe: "I'm going to be strangled to death by you..."

  Then he fainted completely.

Chapter 70

  The voices were faint, distant and close at the same time, so thin and fragmentary that they disturbed people's sleep.

  Xu Qinghe woke up in a daze, feeling tingling pain in his hands and feet and feeling heavy all over. Without opening his eyes, he began to struggle subconsciously, hissing: "Let me go——"

  He held him down with gentle and steady force.

  Xu Qinghe shuddered and opened his eyes instantly.

  In the dim room, a tall figure stood beside the bed against the light, half leaning over to suppress him, and said in a low voice soothingly: "It's okay, don't be afraid."

  It's Pei Shengye.

  Xu Qinghe relaxed and felt a little startled.

  Warm, calloused fingers touched the end of his eyes: "Are you having a nightmare?"

  Xu Qinghe: "No -" stuck.

  This is his voice? It sounds so awful.

  Pei Shengye paused, reached out to turn on the light, took a water bottle from the table, unscrewed it, and lifted him up with one hand.

  "Drink some water." He said in a low voice, "You have been feverish for too long, and you probably won't get better in a while."

  Xu Qinghe wanted to reach out and take the water bottle, only to find that there was a needle stuck in the back of his hand and the water was hanging there. Except for the needle mouth, his fingers and the palm were all wrapped in gauze, like a rice dumpling.

  he:"?"

  The water bottle has been brought to my lips.

  Xu Qinghe hesitated for a moment, then took a few sips in this posture to moisten his dry and sore throat.

  Pei Shengye wanted to feed him more, but he shook his head to show his refusal.

  After the other party put down the water, he cleared his throat and said slowly: "Why are my hands wrapped like this?"

  Pei Shengye touched his forehead to confirm that there was no high fever, and then replied: "My hands and feet were scratched too much, soaked in the rain for a day and night, and became inflamed."

  Xu Qinghe: "...ah?" He subconsciously lifted his feet and found that his feet were indeed wrapped into rice dumplings.

  He was silent for a moment and muttered, "No wonder I have a fever..."

  He practices dance and fitness on weekdays. How can he have any mountain climbing experience?

  Because it was only a short-term shooting, he only brought a pair of casual leather shoes and a pair of casual shoes. The leather shoes were needed for shooting and the casual shoes were for daily wear.

  But no matter how casual your casual shoes are, they are not suitable for mountain climbing.

  In the middle of the night, he fled in a hurry and panic. His feet were probably worn out. After soaking in wet shoes for a day and night, he was tired and hungry, and his resistance was weakened, which would inevitably lead to inflammation and fever.

  As for the hand... He turned over his gauze hand and wondered: "I don't remember the hand being injured."

  Pei Shengye: "The scratches on branches and thorns were small and broken, not serious, but numerous."

  So it's wrapped in a bear's paw? Xu Qinghe: "...that's not the case."

  Pei Shengye looked calm: "My nails are cracked, do you think it's okay?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." Realizing that the man seemed not to be in a good mood, he shut up decisively and turned to look around.

  It was a simple ward that was not old but was still new. It must still be in the disaster area. The ward is not big, with only one bed, a table with a cabinet, two chairs, and a small balcony. It seems that the bathroom is separated from the balcony.