"Just weird."

"If you can make out with Aktugawa at two in the morning, I can definitely take a bath at two in the morning." Yoshiko teased as she spread her vanilla-scented body lotion across her legs and arms. She smirked when she heard Shinsou choke on the air.

"W-WHAT?! How do you know?!"

Yoshiko stared at the screen. She didn't know. She just made it up. Now she had something to tease him about. "Hmmm? I didn't actually know you sucked her face two in the morning. I've gained valuable information."

"I swear to god, if you tell anyone..." He threatened.

"Heh, dont forget to use protection. I don't want to babysit your kids yet."

"YOSHIKO!!" He yelled, flustered.

"Just sayin'." Yoshiko went on, now dressing in a T-shirt and basketball shorts. "You dont want to be a dad at sixteen, do you?"

"Yoshiko! We haven't- we-" He searched for words. Yoshiko chuckled and shook her head.

"I was just teasing you. You're a whole different person when you're flustered."

"When you get into a relationship, you're going to regret saying all that to me," Shinsou promised.

"Yeah, sure. Not like I'm getting into one anytime soon."

"Uhuh? You've been spending a lot of time with Mister Explosions. What about that?"

"Meh, it's nothing like that," Yoshiko said. "We're just friends."

"Whatever. You get my point."

"Yeah." Yoshiko chuckled. "I've gotten comfy in bed now. I'm hanging up."

"Wait. Do you want to play call of d-"

"You're not ruining my sleep again, Insomniac Idiot." Yoshiko deadpanned.

"You suck," Shinsou muttered.

"Good night, Hitoshi," Yoshiko said, hanging up.

Yoshiko set an alarm for seven thirty and put her phone on the side table. She pulled the blanket over her, feeling the warmth creep over her cold body. She closed her eyes, slowly drifting into sleep.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Bakugo was pissed, and it was Yoshiko's fault.

He tossed and turned around, tried drowning out her face in his mind by putting a pillow on his face, punching the bed and scrubbing his face in frustration. If it wasn't her goddamn face finding a way into his head, it was her voice.

"I'm gonna throw her off a cliff." He muttered into the mattress.

His heart raced as he thought about her leaning onto his shoulder. He closed his eyes, thinking about her smiling at him, her freckles moving upwards with the gesture. Her stupid, fiery personality that drew him into her like a moth to a flame. His fists clenched onto the sheets as he thought about the day she pinned him against the wall, her voice sending goosebumps onto his skin.

What would have happened if he turned around forcefully and managed to pin her instead? What if he pinned her wrists above her head and tilted her head towards him, having angry moon-like eyes glare at him. What would her lips taste like? What if he lowered his head and slammed his lips onto h-

"BAKUGO FUCKING KATSUKI!" Bakugo roared, sitting up and slapping himself with all his might. He angrily went back to his pillow and threw the covers over himself. His cheek pulsed where he hit himself. At least he stopped fantasising about the damn Solar Panel now.

ALWAYS || Katsuki BakugoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara