Part 7.

A/N: This chappy is dedicated to @mimikins_UwU for all your votes and comments and to @warriORs345279 for following me!

Also, some of the best cat photos didn't come out in the reveal chapter, so if you look at my profile, there is a book called My Cats and it has some more photos of them.

Anygays, on with the show!

Tony POV:

It only took 5 minutes and 47 seconds for JARVIS to get the phone number.

Right now, me and the others are all in the living room, about to make the call.

I typed it in and put the phone on speaker.

It rang twice and then a woman's voice, who I assume is Miss Solace, spoke.

"Hello, Naomi Solace speaking."

"Hi Naomi, I've just called to ask you to pick up your son from our custody. He's also here with Nico di Angelo. If you cannot pick them up, please allow one of my team to drop them off at your address. Oh, and by the way, I'm Tony Stark."

There was a shocked and confused silence on the other side of the phone before the woman responded,

"My son does not live with me, and I never intend on seeing him again. And I don't know what he did to get the attention of the Avengers, but whatever it is you'll have to take it up with the camp. I've washed my hands of that boy and the rest of his lot. Good day sir." and with that she hung up. What confused me most was that she didn't want anything to do with her son. And what did she mean by 'and the rest of his lot'? And what camp was she referring to?

We tried to call her back, but it went to voicemail every time. And so we went back to ask the boys more questions.

Will POV:

After the scary lady who radiated angry Annabeth vibes left, me and Nico sat in silence. Eventually, I started looking at his beautiful face. With his sharp cheekbones and messy black hair, his eyes stared inattentively into the distance. Dam, I was lucky to have him.

After a few minutes I started to count the ceiling tiles, and then the wall panels and then when I was about halfway through counting the floor tiles, the door opened and our abductors walked in.

Tony Stank, I think that's his name, took the seat in front of me and Nico while the rest of the team spread out behind him.

"Your mother said she didn't want to pick you up," Duh. "So do you have any other people you can go to? Also, she said something about a camp. What camp is it?" Shist. (for those of you who don't know, Will's mom wants nothing to do with him in the books in order to protect his little sister)

Before I could answer Nico gave me a stern look. The message was obvious, he was going to do the talking.

"Neither of us remembers our caretaker's phone numbers and the camp that Will's mother was referring to is a summer camp that we both go to that's run by Delphis Strawberrys. Can we go now?" Said Nico.

"No. You're not leaving until your legal guardian picks you up." Shit.

"Are you guys hungry?" Tony said after a moment's pause.

~le time skippy brought to you by Auntie M's Garden Gnome Emporium~

Now we are all sitting in the living room eating shawarma.

The Avengers started asking loads of questions and Nico kept lying his ass off. I find that attractive.

Sorry for the short and late chapter, I have tech this week and then the school production and camp the week after that lol so updates might be slow. But I'll see what I can do.

-Theresa