"Don't be angry." It was probably the first time for the man to be so humble. There was a bit of discomfort on his face, but the deep eyes reflecting his figure were very serious, "I will pay attention to it in the future."

  The man's arm exerted force, and Xu Qinghe was almost pressed against him.

  The central air-conditioning installed in the villa has a suitable temperature, but it is summer after all, so everyone wears little clothes, so close together, the body temperature blends...

  Xu Qinghe felt uncomfortable and pushed him: "I'm not angry."

  The man didn't let go: "You don't look at me."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." What the hell is the reason?

  He pushed hard, but when he didn't push, he got a little angry, "Let go!"

  Pei Shengye didn't move at all, and even reached out to pinch his chin to make him look up: "Then look at me."

  "Are you sick?" Xu Qinghe wanted to fist him, "Do you have flowers on your face?"

  Pei Shengye frowned: "I really didn't know that children can't lift their arms."

  "Then you can't drag him!" Xu Qinghe glared at him, "You should know how old he is, right?!"

  Pei Shengye: "I was wrong." He lowered his head, kissed him on the lips, and whispered, "Don't be angry."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." Heat surged up, and he was embarrassed, "Don't do anything, you--"

  A shadow fell.

  With quick eyesight and quick hands, he covered someone's mouth and said angrily, "What are you doing?! Aunt Lin is waiting for us to have dinner!"

  Pei Shengye: "."

  Xu Qinghe raised his fist and cursed in shame and anger: "Are you going to let go? If you don't let go, I'll hit someone!"

  Pei Shengye glanced at the weak fist and hesitated.

  Xu Qinghe punched him directly on the shoulder.

  Pei Shengye: "."

  Finally he let go.

  Xu Qinghe instantly stepped back three meters, waved his fist at him, and strode downstairs as if he was running away.

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Why is it so cute?

  Glancing at the little kid sleeping peacefully on the bed, he followed him slowly.

  Speaking of which, the last time the two of them sat down to eat together was on the day they registered their wedding.

  Seeing the two of them sitting next to each other, Aunt Lin couldn't hide her excitement, so she found an excuse to leave and quickly escaped.

  Xu Qinghe had no choice but to eat a few mouthfuls. Then he remembered something and kicked the man who was eating slowly.

  "Hello."

  Pei Shengye: "..." He swallowed the food in his mouth and said, "I prefer clear titles."

  Xu Qinghe became interested: "A clear title? This is a strange term, for example?"

  Pei Shengye looked at him and slowly uttered two words: "Husband."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  He almost put the bowl on his face.

  He took a breath and smirked, "If you want to call me that, I can't."

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows: "Are you sure?"

  Xu Qinghe really thought about it seriously, and when he looked at the big man Pei Shengye... he suddenly got goosebumps all over his body.

  He said with difficulty: "Forget it, I'm afraid I'll slap you."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe took two mouthfuls of food, remembered the original topic, hurriedly swallowed the food, and said: "I almost forgot... Why are you staying in the conference room today? You won't coax me when Zaizai is howling like that."

  Pei Shengye: "I was in a meeting. After he woke up, Lily took him to the office area. Somehow, he got into the corner and turned off the power of Lily's row of computers."

  A row of computers.

  They are also the computers of an elite group of secretaries who are in charge of countless projects and branches under Pei Shengye.

  Xu Qinghe took a breath: "You didn't lose anything, right?"

  "fine."

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief.

  "It's probably like working overtime until twelve o'clock."

  Xu Qinghe's breath got stuck in his throat and he almost choked. He patted his chest, calmed his breath, and glared: "Are you lying?"

  Pei Shengye picked up a dish with chopsticks and said calmly: "Why should I lie?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He glanced upstairs, "So, are you teaching him a lesson this afternoon?"

  Pei Shengye hesitated.

  Xu Qinghe narrowed his eyes: "Are you taking action?"

  Pei Shengye: "...it doesn't take much effort."

  Xu Qinghe was angry and kicked him: "How hard do you want to use?! With your strength, he will be dead with just one slap!!"

  Pei Shengye: "..." He put the food on the chopsticks into his bowl with his backhand, "You'd better eat."

  Xu Qinghe: "...What do you mean?"

  Pei Shengye said slowly: "Kicking someone is like flirting."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Grass!"

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows and was about to speak——

  "Shut up." Xu Qinghe threatened, "Don't talk and eat well."

  Pei Shengye smiled, nodded, and continued to hold out his chopsticks.

  Xu Qinghe stared at him for a moment before burying his head in his food.

  I finished my dinner quickly, pushed the bowl away, said "You clean it up", and ran away as if being chased by a dog.

  Pei Shengye was extremely helpless.

  He didn't do anything. Why is he so thin-skinned?

  ...

  The next day, Zai Zai was back to jumping around, crawling all over the floor, and even started to stand up on tables and sofas, trying to climb to the top.

  There is nothing wrong with the arm that was dislocated yesterday.

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief, brought breakfast over, and ate breakfast while watching him fuss.

  Zaizai went to bed early last night and woke up early. It was just past seven o'clock, and Pei Shengye hadn't even gone out yet.

  Xu Qinghe was eating breakfast, and Pei Shengye, wearing a crisp shirt, came downstairs.

  Seeing him eating on the sofa with a bowl in hand, Pei Shengye frowned: "Why are you eating here? Go to the dining table."

  Xu Qinghe glanced at his noodle soup and said, "It won't spill."

  Pei Shengye: "Isn't it hot?"

  Xu Qinghe bared his teeth: "I'm holding something up."

  Pei Shengye disagreed: "Just eat on the table and enjoy it."