Chapter 28

Alternative Ending 1
.
.
.

NO... NO... SKY... DON'T... DON'T... NO... SKY... SKY DON'T LEAVE ME," Phai shouted while hugging Sky's body tightly

"Ok cut..." shouted the director, hearing the director shout, the four actors who were performing the scene in the middle of the building immediately stood up.

"OK... good work everyone... now lets clean up all of this and we'll get back home tidy " ordered the director to his team.

"Is everything good ?" asked someone from behind the director, the director looked at the source of the sound.

"Oh Khun King... You are here ?" asked the director

"Yes... because I know this is the last day of filming so I took the time to come here, I also prepared food and drinks for all of you as a celebration that filming for this series has finished," said King.

"Yes, everything is finished and all that remains is editing before it can be airing at the end of this year," replied the director.

"phi king... sawadee" said the four actors who had played their roles together, king turned and smiled at them.

"Sawadee... thank you for the hard work ... Lom, Nuea, Fiat and Leo," King said in greeting.

"No, Phi... we are the ones who are grateful because we were given the opportunity to be the main actors in this series," said Fiat.

"It's because of your talent that you were chosen to play this series. What do you think about this series?" asked King

"We liked the story,phi. Even though it was heavy and had a sad ending, we enjoyed it. I hope that with the airing of this series, people will become more aware of mental health and of course I hope that people won't be the reason someone has mental problems," replied Lom.

"That's right, Phi... playing two different characters in one body is really tiring, then how about people who really experience this dual personality." Nuea protested.

"Phi King... I almost go to a psychiatrist because my role really affected my mental condition too," added Fiat

"That's because you really feel what Sky and Rain feel, right? That's why both you and Nuea are affected," said Leo while patting his lover's head.

"Yes... if I really became sky... I wouldn't be able to stay alive. Betrayed by my lover, my best friend was mentally ill because I introduced him to Phayu, then after all the efforts I had made to stay mentally healthy, Suddenly the reason of all my mental disorders appeared and forced me to come back again. I can't stop thinking if these Phayu and Phai characters really exist in the real world..." Fiat protested.

"But the ending is quite satisfying even though it ends tragically, right? Even though they are not happy, at least Phayu and Phai will regret it for the rest of their lives. The only thing I regret is why Sky had to die?" said Lom.

"Thank God this is fiction, isn't it Phi King? Because if there really are Phayu and Phai in the real world like in this series, I really can't understand how such evil people can live." Nuea protested again.

"Nuea... there are many bad people in this world whose crimes you may never imagine, so you have to be careful and always be aware of your surroundings, especially with your innocent nature. You can be taken advantage of by other people," said King. Nuea who heard it could only purse his lips in annoyance.

"Okay... I have to go home, otherwise uea will beat me. Once again thank you for your hard work and get some rest," said King before finally leaving Nuea, Lom, Fiat and Leo. Leo stared at the king's back for a moment before finally choosing to chase him.