Chapter 13

Rain is now being treated at home, since sky found Rain with a terrible body condition that day. Sky immediately took Rain to the hospital and the results of the doctor's examination made Sky even more hurt. Rain was bleeding, several wounds on his body were formed due to torture, and Rain was repeatedly raped because the wounds on his back still looked fresh. And even though the doctor suggested reporting the incident that happened to Rain, Sky couldn't do it because Rain refused to make a report to the police.

After rain was treated for 2 weeks, rain was finally able to leave the hospital. Even though the wound on his body had slowly disappeared but the wound in Rain's heart was still there, Rain had changed. He became more daydreaming and more silent. Rain mostly stayed in his room, he was no longer as cheerful as he used to be and chose to withdraw from the outside world. Rain won't talk if sky doesn't talk to him first. Because of this, Sky finally decided to take a temporary leave from his studies because Sky wanted to focus more on protecting Rain.

Sky was peeling fruit for Rain, while Rain just stared blankly out the window.

"Sky...." Rain said softly, Sky who heard his name immediately looked at Rain.

" Im sorry to trouble you "said rain again

"What are you saying? ... you don't bother me. I'm glad you're okay" Sky replied calming Rain. Rain smiled weakly.

" thank you for helping me so far and thank you for taking care of me sky" rain smiled back at sky, sky was very happy finally sky wanted to talk and smile at him.

"Rain ... you and I are brothers so we should both help each other" sky replied, sky tightly gripped sky's hand. Rain who saw sky held sky's hand back.

" ..... sky ... about phi phayu..." Rain's expression became gloomy when Rain said Phayu's name and at that moment Sky began to understand everything. Sky shook his head slowly.

"no.. you don't need to talk about anything else, if you really don't want to talk about who did that to you you don't need to talk rain. We will continue our new life ... me, you, hia win and phi team. " sky said again. Actually, little by little, Sky began to understand what had happened to Rain since Phayu did not see Rain again though he knew Rain was in the hospital. Sky wants to be angry with phayu, sky wants to hate phayu but sky hates himself more. Sky felt that what was happening to Rain now was his fault.

If he could take good care of Rain, if he didn't bring Rain and Phayu together, if he was adamant about his relationship with Phayu, and if he told Rain about Phayu's background... maybe none of this would have happened to Rain. Yes...all of this is sky's fault

"we.... will live happier than now rain" rain did not answer sky's words, but rain knew that sky was very worried about him.

"Oh... I've made jelly for you, I'll bring it for you. You wait here," said Sky excitedly. Rain stared at the back of the sky and subconsciously his eyes became hot, tears started to come out of his eyes.
Rain then saw a fruit knife near his bedside table, slowly but surely Rain took the knife. Rain pointed the knife at his wrist. Tears fell non-stop onto his arms and hands

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Sky... I'm sorry I couldn't say anything to you, I'm sorry I couldn't live a new life with you..... I'm sorry I wasn't as strong as you thought... .but i promise if i am reborn i will always be with you... phi phayu.... i hope.. you are happy, i will do what you want to make you happy.... i... love you phi phayu" rain started slicing his wrists, it really hurt but the heartache that rain felt covered everything. The knife went deeper and deeper until blood was continuously flowing. Rain had just let go of the knife he was holding when he began to lose consciousness, Rain fell on his bed with blood flowing from his hands. Sky returned to Rain's room when he had taken Rain's favorite jelly from the refrigerator but what he saw was not what she expected.

"RAIN" shouted sky, sky dropped the plate he was holding. Sky immediately hugged Rain's body.

"Rain... rain... please wake up... don't leave me, please rain... rain" Sky tried to wake up Rain but Rain didn't wake up at all. Sky was crying and screaming but rain still didn't wake up... sky just lost rain ( again ) .

_end FlashBack _

"Rain was immediately taken to the hospital right away, fortunately phi team and hia win were at home so they were able to immediately take Rain to the hospital. Rain was indeed saved even though he lost a lot of blood and it took quite a long time for Rain to regain consciousness, but you know when rain wakes up.... he is no longer rain " peat continues to tell the incident 5 years ago.

" Rain lost his memory, his identity and all his emotions. Rain was like a body without a soul. Until one day Rain called himself by the name Noeul... and Sky realized that what was in front of him was not rain but alter ego that Rain created before he ended his own life because he was worried about sky " Add peat.

"If you are really an alter ego created by Sky, why you know everything that happened to Sky with Rain but Rain didn't" said Phai. Phayu and phai still can't believe what peat said , an alter ego ?.

" hum ... why can I know and noeul not?. As I said before rain lost all his memories because rain took all those memories when rain destroyed his own soul. So all that was left of Rain was his body and Rain knew that, that's why he made another alter ego that was different from himself to fill the void in Rain's body and that was Noeul, that's why Noeul didn't have any memories before he was created. As for me, I was created by sky when you betrayed him so I still have sky's memory. In the beginning, Sky and I often changed personalities freely, but gradually I began to feel Sky's presence in this body disappearing until I could no longer call Sky out and I could no longer feel Sky's presence in this body....Sky chose to self-destruct. " he said in a sad voice.

"Sky destroyed himself by bringing all his feelings, all that's left behind are only memories and the desire to always protect Noeul, maybe that's why I feel nothing but hatred for the both of you and maybe because that's what made me fall in love with Noeul. And because of everything that happened phi team decided to take me and noeul to korea to start a new chapter with a new soul
" Said peat.

"Even though I'm sad because I have to lose Sky and Rain, I can't ignore the fact that Noeul and I have to thank you both. Because thanks to you two, Noeul and I were born and we can love each other. " Peat smile weakly to phayu and phai.

"I've already told you what I wanted to tell you about what happened 5 years ago, I won't force you to believe my story but... this is my first and last request to you two... Please don't interfere with my life and noeul's. Sky and Rain that you are looking for are gone, they are both dead and it was you two who killed them" Peat said before leaving Phai and Phayu.

"But... if you two want to kill me and Noeul with your selfishness.... then I can't say anything else," said Peat before closing the door to the room, Phai and Phayu were silent.
.
.
Noeul opened his eyes, he and looked around and he realized that he was in his bedroom. Noeul got up from the bed to the mirror in his cupboard. Noeul touched his face in the mirror. He could see the sad and lonely face in the mirror.

"do you still love him? after looking at him again?" asked Noeul to the reflection in the mirror. The reflection in the mirror shook his head slowly with tears running down his face, then suddenly...

PRAAANGGGGG...

Nouel hit the mirror in the cupboard very hard, making the mirror shatter into pieces, blood started flowing from the hand that noeul used to hit the mirror.

"Yes... you don't need to love someone like that, the person who took you and Sky away from me," said Noeul quietly. Noeul's eyes were full of hate.