chapter 6

After arriving at house, Noeul immediately went into the room without caring about team that greeted him. Team frowned and immediately looked at the peat and win that came later. Peat didn't say anything, he immediately followed noeul. Team took a deep breath, even though peat and noeul didn't say anything but seeing peat and noeul's attitude, team knew what was going on.

" Hia ... I think we should prepare an emotional vent room. " Said team to his husband. Win looking at his wife with confused look.
.
.
Peat come to noeul's room without knocking, peat could see noeul covered in a blanket like a cocoon, peat smile a little at noeul's behavior. Whenever noeul is angry or annoyed he covers herself with a blanket to form a cocoon.

" Noeul ... " Peat said softly while rub noeul back.

" Why are you angry like that hum ? I told you before whatever happens you have to be able to maintain your attitude, moreover this is a about work  you should not vent your frustration like before " Said sky still rubbing noeul shoulder.

" But being their partner isnt in the contract " Noeul tries to defend himself.

" I know, but you cant behave like that... Please understand this ok " Peat still try to persuade noeul, actually he was angry but he doesn't want to have anything to do with them anymore, so he tries to control his emotions.

" I dont like him and his brother " Murmured noeul, peat cant catch what noeul said.

" Huh ? "

" I dont like him dan his brother ... I dont like both of them " Peat frowned hearing what noeul said.

" Why you said that ? " Asked peat.

" Because he make you sad and angry " Said noeul, its make peat more frowned. Noeul bit his lips, he dont wanna say this but noeul must say it.

" Hyung.... I saw that bastard force to hug you in the toilet the other days " Finally noeul told peat his reason why he was angry at phayu and praphai and why he behave like that to them.

" that time when i woke up and didn't find hyung in bed, i panicked and tried to find hyung and when i checked the bathroom i saw him hugging you. I don't like him hugging you hyung, especially when he forces you " Said noeul, noeul looks so angry when he told peat his reason.

" Noeul ... " Said peat, peat dont want noeul knows about the incident because he knows noeul will ask this.

" And when hyung entered the room with phi team, hyung got angry and threw things in the room " Add noeul, actually hia win forbid him to follows team and peat but he was so curious why  his hyung so angry.

" Hyung .... I don't like them, i don't like everyone who hurt you and make you sad. No one is allowed to hurt you hyung, no one is allowed to make you sad... i will not forgive those who hurt you, i will not forgive those who make you sad. " Noeul immediately spread his arms and hugged Peat, he hugged Peat very tightly. Peat hugs noeul back and rub his back.

" You are mine hyung, nobody can have you because you are mine " Noeul really love his hyung not love like brothers love but love like a lover / couple. Since noeul first met peat, he has fallen in love with peat. Peat is so kind to him, so gentle to him, always giving the best for him. All Peat's treatment of him made Noeul fall in love with Peat even more.

" Hyung ..... I love you " Noeul.. slowly but surely brought his face closer to peat's face and gently pressed his lips with peat's lips. Peat tried to break away from their kiss but noeul's hand locked his movement so peat had no other choice but to accept noeul's kiss. This is not their first kiss but peat feel this is not the right time for them to kiss. Neoul, who was surprised that Peat didn't return the kiss, finally broke off their kiss.