Chapter 24

Truu.... Truu... Truuu

Phai held his cell phone anxiously, he had tried to contact Peat several times but Peat didn't answer his phone calls at all. Phayu, who saw Phai pacing back and forth in front of him, felt uncomfortable.

"You pacing back and forth like that won't make Peat pick up your phone, besides, you know that Peat doesn't like you and you hope he will pick up your phone from you?" Phayu quipped. Phai turned to look at Phayu.

"I know Peat won't answer my calls but this isn't like usual," replied Phai. Phayu raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Huh? What do you mean?" asked Phayu.

"Usually, even though Peat doesn't want to pick up my calls, he will give me a message not to bother him or don't call him or he will call me back and curse at me because I keep calling him but he didn't do it today, I'm so worried," answered Phai.

"Maybe he's busy so he doesn't want to respond to your childish behavior," said Phayu.

"No... I have a bad feeling about this, Phayu," said Phai worriedly. Usually, even though Peat doesn't reply or pick up the phone, he doesn't really care because he knows Peat is very busy. But for some reason now, phai really feels restless. He really didn't feel good at all, that's why he kept trying to contact Peat to make sure his bad feelings were wrong.

Phayu could only stare at his cousin who was still trying to contact Peat without being able to say anything. Because Phayu knows that Phai's feelings are always right and Phayu of course doesn't like that.

Ring... Ring... ring

When Phayu was in his deep thought, suddenly his phone rang, Phayu took the phone which he had put on the table. His eyes narrowed slightly when he saw the caller's name.

"Neoul?" Phayu said quietly, but Phai could hear him and he immediately went over to Phayu to see Noeul who was calling him. Phayu immediately picked up the video call that came into his phone.

"Noeul...?" said Phayu, but Phayu was a little surprised because he couldn't see Noeul on the other side. The screen he saw was just black.

"Noeul...? Hello?" said Phayu who was trying to call Noeul. Phayu, who was still surprised, still tried to call Noeul once again but he was shocked when he heard a laughing voice on the other side of the call and Phayu was sure it wasn't Noeul.

"Hahaha... do you miss your lover that much?" said someone on the other side in a quite heavy tone of voice.

"Who are you... why is Noeul's cell phone on you?" Phayu said a little tensely. Now it was Phayu's turn to have a bad feeling.

"Jajajang... do you remember my face, hey, you who want to act like a hero?" said the person and Phayu was quite shocked when he saw the person who suddenly appeared on the screen. Phayu really knows the person on the screen.

"You..." said Phayu

"Oh, thank God you still remember me well... I was afraid that you would forget the person you've been beating the other day," said the person again, Phayu immediately gripped his phone tightly while Phai could only look at Phayu in confusion.

"You...what do you want?...I don't have anything to do with you anymore," said Phayu tensely, while the person on the other side just laughed again.

"tsk tsk... you might be able to say that now, but can you still say that after seeing this?" said the person as he moved the screen to rear camera. Phayu's and phai's eyes widened when he saw what the person on the other side was trying to show.

Phayu and Phai could clearly see Noeul who was tied to a chair unconscious.

"NOEUL...." Phayu shouted, trying to call Noeul but Noeul didn't respond to his call. Meanwhile, the person on the other side laughed again while pulling Nouel's hair to make Phayu see more clearly Noeul's face, which clearly showed that there were several bruises and cuts on his cheeks and traces of dried blood on the corner of Noeul's lips. His mouth was stuffed with cloth. This sight certainly made Phayu angry.

"You...what did you do to him? Your business is with me, why did you take him?" Phayu asked again. The person on the other side just laughed at Phayu's question.

"You beat me that time to defend this child, right?... so isn't it not strange if this child gets involved too ?" he said.

"What do you want?" Phayu asked angrily. The person on the other end of the phone immediately released his grip from Noeul's hair.

"You know what I want... I want to repay you for what you did to me that time, of course I will repay you many times with what you have done to me. I will send you the location where you have to go and of course you have to Come alone. If I see you bringing someone else... I can't guarantee that your lover will come back safely... bye" said the person on the other end of the phone, Phayu wanted to protest but the phone line was immediately disconnected.

"FUCK" Phayu cursed in annoyance.

"phayu... what does this mean?... do you know who he is ?" asked phai who was still confused about the situation. Phayu ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Do you remember when I said I had helped Noeul that day?" Phayu said, Phai nodded. Phai remembers that Phayu once told him that he had just helped Noeul who was suddenly held up by a group of people.

"The person who called earlier was the person I beat at that time and I think he wanted revenge on me," Phayu explained.

Phayu's phone vibrated again and Phayu immediately opened the message that came to his phone. Phayu chuckled when he saw the location sent because he knew the location very well. Phayu then rushed to get the motorbike keys and his jacket hanging behind the door. Phayu immediately rushed to save Noeul as soon as possible. Phai, who saw his cousin leaving in a hurry and in a bad mood, immediately blocked Phayu when he was about to leave the door.

"Get out of the way," Phayu shouted at Phai, annoyed. Phai just shook his head.

"I said get out of the way," Phayu shouted again, but Phai still didn't move at all.

"Phai.." Phayu said, this time lowering his tone because he knew Phai wouldn't budge.

"Calm down yourself first, Phayu, you can't act rashly by going there alone. You must know very well that they will definitely trap you there," said Phai, trying to calm Phayu. Phayu took a deep breath while closing his eyes. Phayu is not a stupid person who doesn't know anything, even though he is angry, Phayu knows how dangerous it is to go there alone. But Phayu had no other choice, he couldn't possibly ignore Noeul's safety if he was still determined to bring bodyguards/police there with him. He didn't want to lose Noeul again.

Phayu opened his eyes and looked at Phai with a serious look.

"Phai... please... let me go, I know what I'm doing," said Phayu firmly. Phai just sighed before he finally stepped aside from the door. Phai knows Phayu can't be stopped no matter what arguments he gives, Phayu won't care.

"Phayu... you realize that what you are doing is dangerous, right?" Phai asked once again, trying to convince Phayu.

"Phai... you know, you and I are used to something like this and I know they definitely want to trap me there. But they took Noeul as hostage and I don't want to take that risk," Phayu said weakly.

"Okay... if you still want to go alone, you still have to be careful," said Phai resignedly. Phayu immediately left when he saw that Phai understood his current condition. Phai stared at his cousin's back blankly and hoped that everything would be fine. Phai knew that Phayu was not someone who liked to act rashly and he was sure that his cousin was strong... but the feeling of unease he had been feeling for a long time was getting bigger.

Phai's thoughts were interrupted when the phone that had been held in his hand vibrated, Phai smiled when he saw who had sent him the message, it was a message from peat. However, that smile turned into panic when he saw the contents of the message containing is location coordinates. Phai did not see the contents of the message sent by Noeul's kidnapper clearly, but Phai was able to see the location point that the kidnapper gave to Phayu. And the location point was the same as the one peat sent him.

"Oh shit," Phai cursed, his bad feeling got worse when he tried to call Peat but Peat still didn't pick up the phone. Phai hurried away after taking his motorbike keys and rushed to the location sent by Peat. Phai is sure that they not only kidnapped Noeul but also kidnapped Peat.