Chapter 18

Since Phayu and Phai asked their parents to explain about the documents that they found in Kinn's room, they are being punished by their parents. Their private house was no longer liveable and they had to return to the main house which meant the two of them couldn't leave the house as they pleased anymore.

"This is all because of you, because of your actions we can't go anywhere" shouted Phai to Phayu who had been reading books to kill boredom. Phayu keeps the book he was reading looking at phai.

"I don't know if pa and dad will lock us at home," Phayu replied, he was also getting annoyed because he couldn't leave the house as he pleased anymore.

"I told you not to act rashly, I even told you we didn't need to ask our parents about this matter. We just need to pretend we don't know, then all this won't happen, phayu" phai protest again, phayu sighs, yeah phayu admit if this all is his fault.

"Then what do you want? Even if you want to beat me up, it won't change the punishment we get," said Phayu. Phayu and phai were ordered not to leave the house for 1 month and their cellphones were also confiscated. Phai massages his forehead slowly.

"Now I don't even know how Sky's condition is?" Phai sat on the sofa next to Phayu while leaning his body, Phayu cringed hearing that.

"What's wrong with Sky?" Phayu asked curiously. Phai took a deep breath before he finally told Phayu everything.

_Phai's story _

After learning about sky and rain, phai chose to temporarily retreat while keeping an eye on the situation. Phai chose not to meet sky directly and just followed sky secretly. Phai admitted that what he did was the same as a stalker but he couldn't leave Sky alone especially after he saw Sky's condition which was getting worse day by day, Phai could see Sky's pale face and black eyes. Sky seems sleep deprived. Until one day when Sky was walking towards the parking lot... Sky's body shook and Phai who saw this immediately ran and caught Sky's body before Sky fell to the ground.

"Sky... I mean... peat... peat... wake up peat" called phai worried, phai who saw no response from peat immediately picked up peat and took him to his car to be taken to the hospital.
.
.
When he arrived at the hospital, he immediately took Peat to the ER and the nurses and doctors who were there immediately took him to the ER, phai could only wait for Peat outside.
After 30 minutes the doctor came out of the emergency room and called Phai.

"Are you his relative ?" asked the doctor, Phai nodded.

"How's the condition, doc?" asked Phai worried.

"His condition is not very good, he is tired, sleep deprived and also seems to have lack of food which is causing his stomach acid to recur. For a while he has to be treated here while watching his progress, if within 3 days his condition improves, he can be discharged from the hospital" said the doctor, phai nodded again.

"Please go to administration first so that the patient can be transferred to the treatment room," added the doctor, Phai immediately went to the administration section to be able to take care of all sky's needs. Phai chose the VIP room so that sky could rest comfortable and without disturbance.

After phai finished all the administration needed, phai immediately went to the room where sky was being treated, when he opened the door his heart was so sad to see sky being infused in both of his hands. Phai took a chair and brought it closer to the sky bed. Phai held Sky's cheek which looked thinner than the last time they met.
.
.
Peat slowly opened his eyes and when he saw the unfamiliar ceiling, peat felt strange. Peat felt dizzy which made him hold his head and he was quite surprised to see his hand was being infused. Peat realized that he was in the hospital. Peat tried to get up from his sleep but he couldn't because his body was very weak.