Chapter 17

The next morning, Phayu hurriedly went to the main house of the minor family with Phai. Phai tries to hold Phayu from taking reckless actions, moreover the people they will face are their parents.

"phayu... phayu wait" shouted phai when phayu ignored him and kept walking quickly into his house. When he got home, phayu was greeted by several of his family's bodyguards.

"Welcome Khun Phayu" said one of the bodyguards while bowing.

"Are my parents at home?" asked Phayu to his bodyguard.

"Khun Vegas and Khun Pete were at the main family's house since 2 days ago, Khun Phayu. They had business there so they stayed there," replied the bodyguard. Phayu chuckled angrily and immediately turned around. But before phayu could go any further, phai pulled phayu's hand.

"PHAYU" shouted phai annoyed, phayu who heard phai shouting at him immediately turned around and threw phai's hand away.

"let go of me phai" phayu shouted back.

"damn it ... calm down first. You can't act rashly, phayu. Moreover, the people we are going to face are our parents" said phai, phayu closed his eyes trying to control his anger.

"I know phai.. I know what we are facing are our parents, but I just want to ask our parents for an explanation why they hid the whereabouts of sky and rain from us. Even though they know how we have been trying for 5 years to find their whereabouts" Phayu replied, his voice trembling. He really could not contain his disappointment at his parents. Even though his parents knew how devastated he was to lose Rain. Everything made sense to phayu now, why couldn't he find rain and sky when it should be easy for the theerapanyakul family. It turned out that the parents themselves had hidden and deleted all data on the whereabouts of Sky and Rain.

"I know phayu, I'm also disappointed with our parents. But do you realize that if we, our parents hide the whereabouts of sky and rain from us, it means they know what we did to rain and sky? Phai took a deep breath.

"phayu... our parents didn't kill us after what we did was already a miracle and and now you want to bring it all up again?" said phai explaining. Phayu thinks for a moment, phai's words are true, his father didn't kill him after everything he did it was just luck.

"

But still... I want to ask for an explanation about the reason they hid the whereabouts of Sky and Rain," said Phayu who immediately left Phai. Phai could only sigh.
.
.
Porsche, Pete, Kinn and Vegas were having their breakfast when Phayu and Phai came. Pete who saw his son coming smiled.

"oh hey phayu.... have you had your breakfast?..." Pete asked in a cheerful voice. Pete rarely sees his son because he and Phayu are both busy. Phayu didn't answer Pete's question and just sat with Phai beside him. Kinn and Vegas, who saw something was wrong with their son, immediately put away the document they were reading.

"What's wrong?" asked Kinn to Phai and Phayu, Phai glanced at Phayu. Phayu threw a big envelope containing documents on the table. Porsche and Pete looked at each other. Kinn and vegas frowned.

"What is this?" asked Kinn while opening the envelope that Phayu threw, after seeing the contents of the document, Kinn gave the document to Vegas to read too. Vegas sighed after reading the contents of the document in his hands.

"Where did you get this document?" asked Vegas. Pete and Porsche took the documents that were in Vegas' hands and read them.

"I accidentally found the document when dad told me to take old documents in dad's office" replied phai honestly. Porsche glanced sharply at his husband because he knew for sure that his husband was careless so that this document could get mixed up with old documents that had to be cleaned up by phai.