Chapter 4

Phayu throws phai on the couch, he is annoyed by his cousin's behavior. He understands that his cousin has been frustrated since his boyfriend left him 5 years ago, but that doesn't mean he can force others just because he looks like his boyfriend.

" where is your mind phai ? Hugging and forcing peat like that huh ? " Phayu screamed at his cousin, phai did not resist, he was just silent.

" I know you miss your lover like crazy me too, but forcing someone just Just because he reminds you of your boyfriend doesn't mean you can go around like that ? " Phayu continue scolding his cousin.

" .... But .... He is sky ... He is my sky phayu, i can feel it " Phai finally replied with his weakly voice.

" Just because both of the looks like our lover its doesnt mean they are our losing lover phai " Phayu try to calm dowm his cousin.

" But you can feel it too right? You can feel that they are our sky and rain right ? " phai stay in his stance.

" Yes i know phai but we have to find out about them first, you can't get carried away like that. What if they just looks like our lover ? Did you want him to became replacement for your sky ? " Said phayu, phai became silent again. Although he looks like sky but if he is not sky he dont want him, he dont need replacement for his sky.

" Moreover they are phi win's brother, Do you know how important phi win is for our family ? phi win is one of uncle porsche's confidants. Uncle porsche will be very angry if he finds out you are disturbing phi win " Add phayu again, phi win is one of the closest people in the theerapanyakul family if something happen or bothering him the main family will not stay silent.

" I know ... Sorry " Phai said, his voice sounded so weakly.
.
.

" Phi phai ...... Lets break up " Said young man with his helpless voice, he want cry but he cant cry, he is too tired to cry.

That sounded from his dream make peat open his eyes, he touch his eyes and he can feel his eyes wet with tears.

' why i must dream about that ? Is it because i meet him ? '

Peat get up from his bed and heading toward bathroom, after he finish he started to get dressed and peat came downstairs and he saw his brother team prepare breakfast for his husband. Team look at peat and smile gently at him.

" You wake up ? " Team asked but peat answer with his throat.

" You wake up so early peat " Now win asked him while drinking his coffee.

" I have an appointment with black daisy today hia " Team and win freeze when heard peat answer, they look each other and win put his glass before talk.

" I think i must inform you this peat " Win started to talk and he sighed.

" What is it hia ? " Peat asked curiously, he take his breakfast when team offered him.

" Your agency ... Black daisy owner is cousin from minor family " Peat freeze, he dont need to know which family win refer to. Peat sighed slowly and he continue to eat his breakfast.

" The world is so small " Peat answer, he didnt care anymore.

" You okay ? " Team asked worriedly, he know his brother have grudge against theerapanyakul family. He dont want his brother vent his angry again.

" Im okay, you dont need to worried phi. Yesterday i throw all of my emotion so today even i meet him again i will be okay. I will put all my emotion today " Peat said normally, win and team looking each other again but didnt say anything.

" Morning .... What are you guys talking about ? " Noeul voice came from behind, noeul sit in the chair and eat breakfast.

" Nothing we just talking about what are you going to do today " Team replied.

Error Safety Zone जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें