Chapter 22

Peat scrunched his face when the person he had been missing for almost a month appeared before him. Phai came to confront him when he was about to leave the Black Daisy building, to be honest he was happy because Phai didn't bother him for almost a month but apparently the fun didn't last long. In fact the phai appeared in front of him now in very strange (?) clothes. Phai was dressed in all black from top to bottom, wearing sunglasses and his hair was covered by a head scarf that was on the back of his head. Peat would have called the police if he hadn't recognized him. No, peat should have called the police. Peat took his cellphone from his pocket to call the police, Phai who saw him immediately panicked and took Peat's cellphone.

"Please... don't call the police," said Phai, who knew what Peat was going to do.

"How can I not call the police if there are strange people blocking me in front of me?" Peat sneered. Phai took a deep breath.

"I'm doing this because this is the only way I can meet you... even though I can only see you for a short time... but I really miss you and really want to meet you" said Phai, Peat rolled his eyes in disgust. He then crossed his arms while still staring at the phai with a glare.

"Then what do you want to do after meeting me?" asked Peat suspiciously, Peat knew that Phai was cunning and he wasn't sure if Phai came to him just to meet him because he missed Peat.

"sky ... I mean peat .... don't be suspicious of me like that. I really miss you. My parents and phayu locked me up and phayu for almost a month and they forbade me to meet you or nouel " said phai explaining. Peat then raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why did your parents forbid you to meet me or Noeul?" asked Peat. Peat actually doesn't care about the affairs of Phai and his family, but when his and Noeul's names are called, Peat can't stop asking. He doesn't want himself or Noeul to be dragged into the Theerapanyakul's family problems.

"Because my parents and Phayu knew what we did to you two 5 years ago, they locked me and Phayu as punishment," said Phai pitifully. He hoped that the peat would melt on him.

"It's good that your parents punished you, even though the punishment you got was not commensurate with what you did to me and Noeul," said Peat. Peat knows that if he talks like that to get his sympathy and he knows that phai hopes that Peat will melt down. If he used to do this in sky... sky must have very quickly melted his heart for phai and immediately sympathized with him. But he wasn't sky so those pitiful stares were useless. Phai sighed, he was disappointed because his pitiful gaze couldn't make peat melt by his side but Phai wouldn't just give up.

"Give me your cell number," said Phai suddenly, changing the subject. He didn't want Peat to keep cornering him.

"huh?" said peat surprised.

"I said... I want your cellphone number.... I want you phone number so I can contact you" said Phai, actually Phai has Peat and Noeul's cellphone numbers but because his and Phayu's cellphones were confiscated by their parents so Phai and Phayu didn't can contact noeul or peat.

"There must be something wrong with your brain if you think I'm going to give you my cell phone number" said peat coldly.

"please .... give me your cellphone number" phai said again pitifully. Peat wanted punch to that annoying pitiful face.

"I do not want and will not give you my cell phone number" snapped peat. Peat didn't want to argue with Phai anymore so Peat chose to leave. However, one of Peat's hands was in Phai's grip which kept him from going any further.

"please... give me your cell number..." phai said again. Peat tried to let go of Phai's hand from him.

"You are really stubborn... let me go" said Peat.