chapter 9

A young man sighed as he was about to enter the mansion in front of him. He didn't want to come in with this unpleasant news but like it or not he had to inform the owner of the house about this news. He was greeted by several guards guarding the house.

" Welcome ..... Master was waiting for you. " the guard told him, leading him towards living room, when he entered he saw the owner of the house preparing food, on the other hand he saw the owner's brother enjoying his meal.

"oh you've arrived, come sit here with me. let's eat dinner" Said the older brother, seeing the joy of his older brother he felt bad to give this news.

" Phi ..... I think noeul is starting to remember that incident" He said nervously, the two brothers immediately froze and stopped their activities. They both looked towards the guests they were waiting for.

" How ? " Asked the younger brother.

"I don't know the details of what happened, but when Peat and Noeul came to the banquet, Phayu and Phai came to them. And when Peat went to the bathroom, Noeul suddenly went after Peat and shouted when Phayu approached him." he said explaining what he knew. The two brothers looked at each other.

" since then noeul fell ill, all his schedules were postponed until noeul recovered. while only peat following the work schedule " He added.

"Do you think our decision to bring them back to Thailand was wrong?" asked the younger brother to his older brother.

" We failed to keep them away from phayu and phai, now noeul's condition is worsening, i'm afraid that what happened 5 years ago will happen again. what should we do ? " Added the younger one, the older brother could see his younger sibling's concern.

" We talked about this before we brought them back to Thailand. Bringing them back to Thailand is indeed very risky but on the other hand only here we can monitor and protect them from Phai and Phayu " replied the older brother trying to calm the worries of his younger brother.

" But .... "

" take it easy... everything will be fine. We both promised them that we will protect Noeul and Peat. Whatever happens we will protect them .. Even if it means we have to beat up those son of a bitch" said the older brother, the older brother then looked at the guests.

" You know what you must to do right ? "
he said firmly.

" Yes phi ... leave everything to me." He said with a smile
.
.
Peat is doing a photo shoot for the latest BLACK DAISY collection. This photo shoot was supposed to be done with Noeul, but since the incident at the banquet that time, Noeul became sick and the doctor suggested taking a break for 1 week. Peat should also rest because Noeul has to postpone his work schedule. But peat doesn't want their work to get messy so peat does the work he can do alone and the work of the couple with noeul that he postponed.

"thank you for your cooperation peat" Said the photographer, peat smiled at him.

" You too phi kham " said peat.

"I think you have visitors, peat " said kham when he saw phai and phayu coming together. Kham has often seen phayu and phai passing by, especially when there is a photo shoot with peat.

It is no secret that the two brothers are interested in peat and noeul and they both openly pursue peat and noeul. They always send lots of expensive gifts and food when Peat and Noeul have a photoshoot scheduled or come to the Black Daisy company. It's also no secret that Peat and Noeul are not interested in Phai and Phayu, and even Noeul and Peat tend not to care about the attention from Phai and Phayu. They even send back the gifts they got to the sender. And Kham realized that the relationship between the four people was not good enough. Like now peat's mood turned bad when he saw phai and phayu, the warm gaze that peat used to give when working became cold.

"Sorry phi, I'll go first" said Peat, he didn't care about the existence of Phai and Phayu. Phai and phayu followed peat in silence, but peat stopped when they reached the changing room.

"Are you two going to follow me to the changing room too ? " peat asked coldly, phai and phayu looked at each other.

" We need to talk sky " said phai who finally decided to tell the reason they followed peat.

" I know what you want to talk about, we'll talk after I get dressed " replied peat, actually phai and phayu wanted to talk since that night but they couldn't enter win's house. And when they wanted to meet Peat and Noeul outside, their father suddenly assigned them out of town which caused them to not be able to meet Peat. And they also just found out that Noeul was sick when they got back.

Peat closed his eyes as he closed the changing room door. To be honest peat doesn't want to meet them, peat doesn't want anything to do with them and if possible peat wants to cut off all contact with them. But peat realizes that he and noeul can't run forever. He has to finish all their unfinished business in the past.
He has to finish all the unfinished business with phai and phayu so that he and noeul can live in peace without the need to be overshadowed by stories from the past, so he and noeul can be in relationship without fear of the past and noeul can be free his nightmares. Although for noeul problems, peat requires special care.
.
.
Phai and phayu approached peat when they saw peat finished changing. Phai and phayu didn't move from their position because they were afraid that peat would run away like before if they moved from their position

"let's find a comfortable place to talk" said peat to phai and phayu.

"We'll talk in the private room on the 15th floor" replied phai, peat nodded and they walked to the elevator to go to the 15th floor. The 15th floor is a private room for phai and phayu. It's true that Black Daisy belongs to king and uea but phai and phayu each hold 20% of Black Daisy shares. Because of that King provided a special room for phai and phayu.

When they arrived at the private room, phai without warning immediately hugged peat. Peat was a bit startled but he let phai hug him.

" Sky .... Im miss you ... I'm sorry I haven't seen you for a few days because dad told me to solve a problem out of town " Peat just kept quiet and didn't reply to phai's words.

" How is Noeul's condition? Has he improved?" Phayu asked worriedly, if Phayu knew from the start that Noeul was sick, he would immediately refuse his father's request and accompany him.

"He's fine, it's just that the doctor told him to rest for a week" Phayu was relieved to hear Peat's answer.

"Sky.... where have you been for the past 5 years? Phayu and I have been looking for you and Noeul everywhere" Asked phai, but peat chose to remain silent.

" Actually what's wrong with you and rain, sky?. Then why raim doesn't like me to touch him ? what made him hysterical like yesterday ? " Asked phayu in a row, peat glanced at phayu and gave him a cold look.

" You know why noeul was hysterical yesterday and you're still asking me why? " Phayu looked at Peat with a confused look. He didn't understand what peat meant. Peat took a deep breath and released phai's hug from him.

" before I answer your questions .... let's repeat our meeting " peat said calmly.

" Phi phayu ... Phi phai hello ... Its been a long time since we met. " Peat said while wai to phayu and phai, this further convinces phai and phayu that the person in front of them is the sky.

" Sky ... " Phai smiled when the person in front of him was really sky, but the happiness was only temporary when peat returned to give the two of them cold glances.

"Isn't that what you wanted to hear from me and Noeul? .... To be honest, I wish I could say that to you, but unfortunately I'm not Sky and Noeul isn't Rain" Said peat in fierce voice, this makes phai and phayu speechless, because this is the first time peat has spoken to them that coldly.

" let me introduce myself one more time... i'm sky but i'm not sky, my name is peat i'm another part of sky and so is noeul. He's rain but he's not rain. Sky and rain who you know died 5 years ago ....and it was you two who had killed them both " said peat sarcastically, his voice getting firmer and colder. And this made phai and phayu even more speechless.