Chapter 2

Peat dan noeul come to 3rd floor where VVIPs area are, after some ruckus. Actually noeul want to stay in 1st floor since on the 1st floor there are lots of hia win exhibiting collections of accessories from the hemp rope company such as earrings, bracelets, rings and necklaces. While the latest collections are exhibited on the 2nd floor and 3rd floor specifically for VVIPs. To avoid the chaos getting worse because of their arrival like it or not they have to go up to the 3rd floor, because there is a private area. Peat rub his temple, he still have headache, noeul saw this so he hold peat arm.

" You okay hyung ?, i told you not to come with me. You need to rest more " Said rain, he is worried about him. Noeul knows since Peat found out that he signed a contract with Black Daisy without Peat's knowledge, Peat has been so sleep deprived. He seems anxious to think about something that Noeul doesn't know what. Even on h-1 of their return to thailand peat didn't sleep at all, that why he have headache.

" I'm okay, you dont need to worry " Said peat. Noeul just nodded, he then took peat to the table that hia win had reserved for them, but suddenly noeul's hand was pulled by someone. Noeul was shocked and immediately turned to the person who had pulled his hand, he make confused face.

" Er .... " Noeul didnt know what to say because he didnt know the person that pulled his hands.

" Rain " Said the person who pulled his hand.

" Yes ? " Said noeul confused.

" Rain " Again that person calling him rain.

" Um ... Im sorry did you mistake me for someone ?, my name is noeul not rain " Said noeul, peat only looking back at noeul and the person who pulled rain hand.

" You are rain "

" Khun .... Err... Khun Venice ... I think you have the wrong person, my name is noeul not rain " Again noeul trying to explain that he is not rain.

" You know him eul ah ? " Peat finally ask noeul when noeul know the person who pulled his hand.

" I dont know him personally hyung, but i know him. He is venice theerapanyakul and the person behind him is phoenix theerapanyakul. They are heirs of theerapanyakul family " Said noeul.

" Huh ? You know they are heirs of theerapanyakul ? " Now peat make a confused face. As far as he know, theerapanyakul family is a closed family, their name is indeed famous in thailand. but for personal life, they are quite secretive. They never show themselves in public except for certain events and it's only the head of the family of theerapanyakul who appears in public, so peat is confused how can noeul knows the face of the heir to the theerapanyakul family.

" Because i met them once " Noeul said innocently, peat widened his eyes.

" Remember when hyung was sick in japan but we have to works ?. Finally I went alone. There I overheard the bodyguard's conversation that they finally found khun venice and khun phoenix and they said that if the two young masters were not found, they would die. From there I know the face of the heir of the theerapanyakul family " Add noeul while blinking his eyes. Venice and phoenix looked each other with confused face, because the person infront of them talking like they didnt know them. But venice and phoenix knew that the person in front of them was the person they had been looking for a long time. Win came when he saw noeul and peat talking with venice and phoenix.

" Oh you know each other " Said win with calm voice, although in deep his heart he is worried that they both met them this fast.

" Hia win " Peat and noeul calling wim together and come to win side by side.

" Hia win ? " Phoenix asked.

" Yes phoenix, let me introduce you to my brothers, this is noeul and this one is peat. They are my brothers " Said win.