Chapter 11

Rain and sky have been friends since they were little, their parents were best friends. However, when Rain was 8 years old, his parents took him abroad and since then Sky and Rain have made long-distance friends. Even though their friendship is separated by distance, their communication has never been stopped. Rain and Sky told each other about their daily lives and when Rain heard that Sky was finally able to become the lover of someone Sky likes, Rain was also happy.

Rain is a cheerful child, he is an innocent child and sees all the world well.
And because of Rain's innocence that Sky never told Rain about the problems he faced because for Rain the love he knew was so white, so pure and so beautiful because that was what his parents showed him. Sky only tells the story of his beautiful love story about phai, sky never tells what problems he experienced with phai because sky doesn't want to make rain disappointed with his views with love. Especially if Rain finds out that Sky and Phai's relationship is filled with lies, disappointment, and infidelity. Rain will definitely be very sad and rain will definitely come straight to phai

Sky wants Rain to remain a cheerful, innocent and always smiling. Sky didn't want to see Rain sad. Especially since their parents died in a plane crash when Rain was 15 years old. Even though rain is still rain who is always cheerful, sky knows rain's world is starting to change and sky doesn't want to add to rain's sadness with his problems.

Until one day Rain finally returned to Thailand to continue his studies. Since the death of Rain's parents, Rain was adopted by team.

"sky.... when are you going to introduce phi phai to me?" asked rain

"Just do your assignment " Sky replied annoyed because the rain was bothering him again.

"ai sky .... I'm curious about your lover, I've been here for 4 months but you haven't introduced your boyfriend to me at all" Rain pleaded pitifully. Sky sighed, to be honest sky didn't want to introduce rain to phai at all. Sky doesn't want Rain to find out about his unhealthy relationship with Phai

"I will introduce him to you later, now just do your assignment " answered sky. Sky was grateful because he was busy with his college assignments so he didn't have to worry about meeting phai, but no matter how hard sky tried to keep rain away from phai in the end phai and rain met too.

"hi baby" said phai who came suddenly while kissing sky on the cheek, rain was surprised to see sky being kissed by someone he didn't know.

"oh ... who is this sweet child?" asked phai to sky, phai immediately sat next to sky. Like it or not, Sky has to introduce Phai to Rain.

" Rain ... This is phi phai and phi phai this is rain " rain who knew that the person sitting in front of him was phi phai was immediately happy.

" Hello phi phai ... My name is rain, im sky's bff " said rain excitedly.

" Hello nong rain .. My name phai, sky's boyfriend " reply phai with a smile.

"Yes phi I know, Sky often talks about you" Said rain.

"Does Sky often talk about me? he must have told Nong Rain about my bad " Phai glanced at Sky but Sky didn't reply.

"no phi... sky always tells how lucky sky is to have phi phai as his boyfriend and how happy he is to be phi phai's boyfriend." rain told phai with enthusiasm without seeing sky's face that became pale. Rain and phai kept telling stories to each other which made sky uncomfortable because everything Rain told was a lie.

" Sorry ... I want to go to the bathroom first" Sky said because he no longer wanted to hear Rain and Phai's conversation, but when Sky was about to stand up his body bumped into someone.