Chapter 26

Phai still couldn't digest what Sky said.

' Rain.... Rain is back? ... it means the old rain,right ?' thought Phai.

"Wait... what do you mean, Rain is back? You're talking about Varain, right? Or another alter ego?" Phai asked confused. Peat took a breath.

"Yes... I was talking about varain.... the person that your cousin tortured that night," said Peat irritably.

"But you said rain was gone, right?" Phai asked again.

"I've said everything because Noeul met you and Phayu, which made Rain remember again and appear again," explained Peat.

"Shouldn't you be happy if rain comes back again?" said Phai. Peat had lost his patience. Why phai ask to much question.

"If he returned to the rain that I knew before he met you and phayu, I would definitely be very happy. But he came back because he wanted revenge on you. With Rain's current mental condition, his revenge on Phayu will only damage his mentality further and I don't want that. For 5 years... 5 years I tried my best to keep Noeul's condition stable and slowly tried to treat Noeul's condition by hoping that Rain and Sky could return to this body... hoping that Sky and Rain could come back to life normal without your shadow... without the fear and betrayal that you did to them. Then you came and destroyed all my efforts for 5 years. You pressured me and Noeul to make Rain come back with an abnormal mentality and can you expect me to be happy, huh? " Peat said angrily, he gripped Phai's shirt collar tightly before finally letting go.

"And you don't need to ask whether Sky came out or not... because Sky didn't come back... even though I called his name.. Many times .." said Peat again, this time Peat decided to walk alone to Noeul's place. Phai, who saw that Peat had lost his patience, decided not to ask further and helped Peat walk.
.
.
Phayu is in a completely unfavorable position. When he came to this empty building, Phayu was greeted by several people who took him to Nouel's place. And when Phayu came in, Phayu could see Noeul was still unconscious. Phayu could see that several parts of his body had bruises.

"I have come alone like your wishes, now quickly let go of him," said Phayu in a slightly high tone. Phayu tried to control his anger.

"You think I'll just let him go? I'll let him go when I'm done playing with you," said the person who was beaten that night.

"I will repay you for what you did to me that night... I want you to know the pain I felt at that time," he said again while ordering his men to surround Phayu. Phayu looked around and Phayu could see 8 people surrounding him.

"If you want me to let him go... you have to take all my men's blows without fighting back at all," he said, Phayu frowned, but Phayu had no other choice.

"I understand... as long as you let him go... I will obey all your wishes," replied Phayu. And at that moment those who surrounded Phayu immediately beat Phayu completely and Phayu of course couldn't fight back. They all kicked... punched and hit Phayu with all their might. Phayu could feel his whole body hurting and Phayu also vomited blood when someone elbowed him very hard in the stomach and this made Phayu collapse in pain. They started to stop beating Phayu when Phayu collapsed and the people surrounding Phayu started to step back a little to let their boss pass.

The boss approached Phayu while pulling Phayu's hair.

"Is that child that important to you that you are willing to be battered for that child?" said the boss.

"You... have promised to let the child go..." Phayu stammered because of the pain that Phayu felt all over his body. The boss just laughed at Phayu's words.