Condom

"Mmmmm...," I moaned as he kissed my neck and down across my collarbone.

Music was blaring on the other side of the room and this was happening.

I wish I could slow down the time as I grabbed the sides of his shirt pulling him closer. I could feel his dick through his pants. He grabbed both of my ass cheeks at the same time as he bit my neck sending chills down my spine.

Yup, this was happening.

I backed up to the edge of the bed, pulling him with me.

He stopped and looked at me. He was sexy as hell. His black dreads hung down, freshly retwisted. Thick, juicy lips that look like he could suck the shit out of some pussy.

He licked his lips and my panties instantly got wet.

He leaned in and licked my lips as I watched him directly in his eyes.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head, exposing his pumped chest with tattoos plastered on both pecs and across his torso. His body smelled like Calvin Klein as his pants hung low enough to show just the right part of his pelvis that I liked to lick.

I lost my breath. I felt his hot breath against my skin as he licked down to my chest.

Just enough moonlight entered the room which allowed us to see each other's silhouette.

He slowly untied my halter romper dress from around my neck; it dropped exposing my twins and my high waisted, black thong. I unbuckled his pants and let his pants drop to his ankles.

He wore no underwear and his dick was erect. Thick, massive and veiny - at least a two-fister.

He stepped out of his shoes and pants at the same time and reached for me. This sexy motherfucker turned me around so quick it made my head spin.

"Touch your ankles," he spoke. His voice was deep and sensual as he caressed my ass.

I leaned down in front of the bed and grabbed my ankles. I looked through my legs in anticipation of his entry. He stroked his meat right behind my ass. My pussy quivered wanting to feel him.

I shook my ass back and forth to entice him.

"Mmmmm...," he said as he smacked my ass. Then this motherfucker took me to another level.

He kneeled down, pulled my thong to one side and buried his fucking face in my pussy with his tongue deep inside me. I instantly creamed.

"Aaaaaa......mmmmmm...," I leaned forward against the side of the bed and closed my eyes enjoying his tongue flexing deep inside my sweet spot. I wasn't moving as he fucked me with his tongue, sucking my juices with each entry. My legs shook as I reached up and held my ass cheeks open so he could have easy access.

"Mmmmmmmm," he hummed, making my nipples go instantly hard.

"Uuuuuu...mmmm...shit!" I moaned. And just as quick as he started, he stopped. He stood up and slid his dick deep inside my vajayjay.

He stepped back, pulling me back with him. I raised up to the bed, grabbed the sides of the bed and assumed the position. He grabbed a hold of my waist with one hand then reached around and grabbed my neck with the other.

Oooooo, he is a freaky motherfucker too!

He rammed his thick dick deep inside me with strong, long, slow strokes. Each stroke filled my back. My mouth hung open, as he fucked me nice and easy.

Pure pleasure danced along my silky walls as he entered me. My pussy tightened as he filled me completely. He felt so damn good, I wanted to fucking cry.